Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Ebay. It was there for ages with no bids then relisted at a lower price. Offered a price and they agreed. Even managed to get them to wrap it for courier collection.
Patience paid off.

I hope you don't mind the gap?
Looks a bit unfinished in my opinion?
The screen automatically tilts forward to reduce glare, I'm sure Jason at Absult5 who is a VWCOC and VWT6 member, will be pleased with your comment that it doesn't look finished!
As you know, reputation is everything

Last edited:
Had ZGB 7H0 071 677A lowering springs fitted yesterday, (on 17" wheels)View attachment 60750View attachment 60751View attachment 60752
very happy with stance and ride quality has improved greatly

The handling difference when we lowered the T5 was vast. Am loathe to lower the T6 though as passengers really enjoying the softer ride even if I’m not enjoying driving it as much. Notice much of a difference in terms of bumps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The screen automatically tilts forward to reduce glare, I'm sure Jason at Absult5 will be pleased with your comment that it doesn't look finished!
As you know, reputation is everything
I don't want to offend anyone, but if you look at the left bottom corner of the screen, there is a gap between the frame and the display. And that looks unfinished to me.
If it is OK for you, who am I to say it is not OK?
I just suffer from severe OCD on visual things.

Again, this is my opinion, not how I want you to think of it.

I bought a 12V/3W LED for the wardrobe.
I had a battery powered light before, but the light was very cold white and the batteries didn't last long.
1592074035950.png

So I bought a hard wired light:
IMG_20200602_193334.jpg
IMG_20200602_193245.jpg
Should give me enough light (warm white).

Just bought and fitted one of rogers solar systems... just need to check it works tomorrow....batteries were fully charged today so couldn't see how efficient it is...... next plan is new wheels and tyres ....

Just bought and fitted one of rogers solar systems... just need to check it works tomorrow....batteries were fully charged today so couldn't see how efficient it is...... next plan is new wheels and tyres ....

I found out that it won't look like its doing much if the batteries are topped up it shows FLOAT. If its not full it shows BOLK. If you turn on some devices so it makes a drain then the numbers will leap up and you can be reassured.

I found out that it won't look like its doing much if the batteries are topped up it shows FLOAT. If its not full it shows BOLK. If you turn on some devices so it makes a drain then the numbers will leap up and you can be reassured.

Yep did that today and with pop top up it was very efficient.... very happy

Not exactly bought for the Cali , but guess it is a essential to have in the Cali from now on ...
IMG_2670.JPG
Packing up some 10 face-masks in seperate zip-bags and putted them in the Cali .
You never know we might need them in the future.

Back