Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

soulstyledevon

soulstyledevon

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Thanks -

As mentioned above - 17” KMC Holeshots from a company called T5_Upgrades in Wales (T5 and T6 aftermarkets accessories) on Bilstein B14 coilovers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really nice stance Kempy.
Like it :cool:

vananarama

vananarama

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
For my espresso fix:

Reminiscent of that old coffee advert where the upset woman in a red Beetle makes a black coffee on a clifftop and the storm subsided and she could ‘see clearly now the storm has gone’, but anyway - looks good but if not many people use them in their Calis is that down to it being too much of a drain on leisure battery? What’s the boil time, please? Thanks.

GregW

GregW

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
- looks good but if not many people use them in their Calis is that down to it being too much of a drain on leisure battery? What’s the boil time, please? Thanks.
I'm not sure yet, will report back when I've tested it. If the kettle is too slow I'll use the portable hob. The essential thing for me is the coffee press, I run on fresh coffee, I don't like instant coffee (or tea).

GregW

GregW

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I'm not sure yet, will report back when I've tested it. If the kettle is too slow I'll use the portable hob. The essential thing for me is the coffee press, I run on fresh coffee, I don't like instant coffee (or tea).
To be fair, the manual does warn of 45 minutes to heat 750ml to 100 degrees.

And 'this product prohibits use of children'

vananarama

vananarama

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Fortunately...where we are going time doesn't matter
Think we’re all heading to that place by the looks of it. Thanks for the extra info.

V

Vagophile

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Got the mattress topper from Campervan Bits, already in and ready to go. The Ikea stuff has just arrived along with my non slip covering material, a swan neck to twin bolt tow ball converter and a syphon pump which I am going to try out for water filling; (the elbow funnel arrived two days ago). Some odds and sods recommended by Tiawanese Chili, like door edging strip have also arrived. Lucky I'm now likely to have months to sort everything! (and pay off the credit card).
The pile in myP3190073.JPG hallway:

Elly Swanson

Elly Swanson

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
To be fair, the manual does warn of 45 minutes to heat 750ml to 100 degrees.

And 'this product prohibits use of children'

You shouldn’t be using children to make your coffee, it’s classes as child labour!

M

Mclarke1988

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Fitted the new carpet in the living area of the Cali, really happy with it, had to order a lot more Velcro strips though. The ones included are great but in where near enough.

230C2F39-137B-4A04-A92B-8E9B3798E27D.jpeg

Adno

Adno

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Coast 204 4Motion
Battery and inverter 3000W sinus , battery is built under the passenger seat and the inverter on the side of the seat

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

K

Kempy000

VIP Member
Can you expand on this?

Your Cali looks awesome btw.
Thank You

3M clear protection film covering most vulnerable areas of wear. Used to protect the powder coating from blemishes and scuffs..