Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

I'm in the market for one myself, would you recommend that one? I had a nice Pure one that gave up the ghost after about 7 years service, I tried to get the same model but they don't make it any more. Have had disappointing experiences with two different Majority models since, neither of which lasted more than 3 months (admittedly the second one may or may not have fallen into a bucket of water, although it was supposed to be waterproof!).

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
I have a pure pop midi, fantasy little dab radio and Bluetooth. Plus you can run it off a usb (have to buy wire separate).

Hi @Jodalo, may I ask where you got the Roberts from at that price? I’m currently abroad and cheapest I’m seeing seems to be about 250 euros locally

Hi @Jodalo, may I ask where you got the Roberts from at that price? I’m currently abroad and cheapest I’m seeing seems to be about 250 euros locally
Yes, I was waiting for that question. It was sometime ago, I bought it from Hifix of Coventry online. They were the cheapest at the time. I’ve just checked and it’s now £164 ish. Still cheaper than Curry’s etc. In my opinion still worth it and comparable with Pure et al.

As someone who is vertically challenged, getting in and out of the top bed whilst trying to avoid standing on the heating element in the heated seats or on the arms of the front seats has always been a challenge. I can do it but it sure isn’t elegant. I’d looked at various options, the purpose built ladder (too expensive and bulky), inflatable footrest (requires too much puff) and various folding stools (none seemed just right and all were bulky) and then I found a wonderfully clever folding stool on Amazon. It takes up most no room and, so far, takes the weight of a couple of porkers.

Here’s the link in case there are any other vertically challenged chubsters out there!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07YW9PH3N/?tag=eliteelect-21

D9DDC6AF-B17F-4493-ADBE-559270B6C74A.jpeg

swapped out viltron mppt for an epever dual charger so starter no longer an issue wen left for few weeks...... also just purchased a set of BFG all terrain KO2's .........now lets find somewhere to go next week

As someone who is vertically challenged, getting in and out of the top bed whilst trying to avoid standing on the heating element in the heated seats or on the arms of the front seats has always been a challenge. I can do it but it sure isn’t elegant. I’d looked at various options, the purpose built ladder (too expensive and bulky), inflatable footrest (requires too much puff) and various folding stools (none seemed just right and all were bulky) and then I found a wonderfully clever folding stool on Amazon. It takes up most no room and, so far, takes the weight of a couple of porkers.

Here’s the link in case there are any other vertically challenged chubsters out there!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07YW9PH3N/?tag=eliteelect-21
I wouldn't worry too much about the seats - I was 120kg and have been stepping on the seats for 9 years wil no ill effect

I wouldn't worry too much about the seats - I was 120kg and have been stepping on the seats for 9 years wil no ill effect
Well that’s good to know - I’ve read so many times that I shouldn’t be doing it - you never know what to believe.

Outdoor Revolution Lumi mosi lite usb charging for the awning ;)

Oh gosh, is this a thing? I’ve been waltzing over ours with gay abandon. :oops:
If you search for it, you'll find posts of people who've damaged theirs. Something I was warned of when we first started.

these are an awesome bit of kit.... simply won't get a better brai than a madkon will be getting the large one myself soon
Agree. Well built and something that may just last for generations! really compact and like that.

Agree. Well built and something that may just last for generations! really compact and like that.

we saw these at a 4x4 camp weekend last year and planned on getting one at show this year, I have various brais, BOAB , oxpig, etc but this was perfect, folds flat and made of SS , superb, enjoy

Oh gosh, is this a thing? I’ve been waltzing over ours with gay abandon. :oops:
Well it could be an urban myth but I’ve read it several times on this forum so I didn’t want to take any chances cos I do enjoy having a nice warm bum on a cold winter’s day!

Well it could be an urban myth but I’ve read it several times on this forum so I didn’t want to take any chances cos I do enjoy having a nice warm bum on a cold winter’s day!
Thanks. I found a couple of threads but couldn't see anyone who has definitively broken their heated seat through repeated standing on it. I've just bought one of those stools nonetheless! :)

I've also just ordered some of these because I'm sick of not being able to find the light switches in the dark.

Back