Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Which window bags are these please? They look like the California-camping.de ones, but they don't list the RHS Ocean version on their website. Where did you buy from?

Bought from Campervantastic but, sorry I think I got the last set.
Yes they are California Camping ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiamma rafter pro with the aim of stopping rain pooling on the awning. Slight modification or fabrication of a more secure foot for the outer end than the rubber foot supplied. The heavens opened just in time to test it.

409ADA74-8AEB-4285-8441-87178221DD79.jpeg51228CD4-EC6F-4224-BF7F-FDF452F78257.jpeg1B65DBDD-07E4-4D2A-84CF-EBB7A1D0E6F9.jpeg

We bought these to attach to the zippers in the top tent Easier to grab hind of
880b54b0f65e503fbd861537b7fc94d2.jpg

I bought some too

Fiamma rafter pro with the aim of stopping rain pooling on the awning. Slight modification or fabrication of a more secure foot for the outer end than the rubber foot supplied. The heavens opened just in time to test it.

View attachment 65078View attachment 65079View attachment 65080
We’ve been looking at this one for a week or two but wasn’t sure it was the right fit? Is this the one you’ve purchased? Thank you.

‘’Fiamma Rafter ProThe Rafter Pro is made of two sturdy anodized aluminium telescopic bars. It eliminates water pooling, and noisy flapping caused by the wind. Ideal for awnings with extension up to 250cm, it is adjustable in length from 144 to 265cm.It's incredibly easy to install without damaging the awning.Limit usage at high temperatures as it may affect the fabric tension’’

We’ve been looking at this one for a week or two but wasn’t sure it was the right fit? Is this the one you’ve purchased? Thank you.

‘’Fiamma Rafter ProThe Rafter Pro is made of two sturdy anodized aluminium telescopic bars. It eliminates water pooling, and noisy flapping caused by the wind. Ideal for awnings with extension up to 250cm, it is adjustable in length from 144 to 265cm.It's incredibly easy to install without damaging the awning.Limit usage at high temperatures as it may affect the fabric tension’’
That’s the one. It’s not designed for the VW awning but was supplied from the club shop with rubber ends that hold it in place with friction when you tension the awning against the bar.

That’s the one. It’s not designed for the VW awning but was supplied from the club shop with rubber ends that hold it in place with friction when you tension the awning against the bar.
Thank you

Not bought, but I got this DIY roof rot preventing kit. A new roof rubber, a roll of clear tape for the roof edges, 2 silly clear stickers for the front spoiler, and as a free gift: a touch up pencil.
All this because VW doesn't take the responsibility for a decent corrosion protection.
IMG_20200825_124737.jpg

Not bought, but I got this DIY roof rot preventing kit. A new roof rubber, a roll of clear tape for the roof edges, 2 silly clear stickers for the front spoiler, and as a free gift: a touch up pencil.
All this because VW doesn't take the responsibility for a decent corrosion protection.
View attachment 65089
Did you get this when you purchased your California? I got mine last Tuesday in France and did not get this.

I bought my California over 10 years ago. That time VW still didn't have a clue what to do with the roof corrosion. Now they think they know what to do about it, they tell me the van is to old for full recall. So I would have to pay for respraying the corroded areas. The only free I get for the recall is the stuff to prevent the corrosion.

As we got our brand new Call last Tuesday, we need to get it ready for Sunsay, our first trip out. Got some 'old' lino to put in the metal tray under te back seat, less noise.

View attachment 65118

Fantastic idea. I knew I’d saved that offcut of Lino for some reason.
Will be doing this to our drawer soon.

An Addis ‘Green Caddy’. Supposed to be a sink top food recycler, but I intend to use as a mini rubbish bin. You can have any colour as long as it’s green. Fits in nicely behind the passenger seat. £5 from Dunhelm. AC2DB9BC-CA0A-443A-AA20-57697E0BB1BD.jpegEDDCA920-39C8-4A7F-B335-9138A00E4423.jpeg

An Addis ‘Green Caddy’. Supposed to be a sink top food recycler, but I intend to use as a mini rubbish bin. You can have any colour as long as it’s green. Fits in nicely behind the passenger seat. £5 from Dunhelm. View attachment 65138View attachment 65139
Looks like a better fit than the IKEA equivalent. Good find.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Back