Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

I know it’s electric but when staying on Pass Étapes Aires in France, the electric hookup is included. Groupon deal at £11.99 with £1.99 delivery...liked the remote control but will need a small extension lead from the socket behind the passenger seat.
CBB27144-46AD-480E-826B-313EDF0DB46D.jpeg

Westfalia tow bar cycle rack, box & platform. It folds up so easy and the box is amazing cant wait to try it out.
Hi Linda,

many chance you have a picture of this set up? I’m looking at options for tow bar storage with the T6 bike rack in use.

Didn’t buy it, got this neck support as a pressie from my sister. Think it’s going to be really useful in our UK Cali where the passenger seat has the kitchen behind it and you can’t tilt it back far for 40 winks.

One question though, why do all friends and family think that because you own a vw camper everything they buy you has to have vws on it?

image.jpg

One question though, why do all friends and family think that because you own a vw camper everything they buy you has to have vws on it?
Try owning s "splittie". I've lost count of all the utterly useless sh1t I get bought. I gave the mother-in law a mug with a photo of a Skoda Octavia on for Xmas. Personally I don't understand why she wasn't ecstatic!

Looks like you bought the last one

dd2ddea811a746a2f464067e0eb10c1d.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I think there's a set in the for sale section

An expensive few weeks.
Best value is window tinting for the habitation windows for £180 to rid the van of the goldfish bowl look
View attachment 54049
I picked up a couple of well priced new items on ebay with their 15% (occasionally 20%) off offers....
So a brand new T5 VW bike rack on ebay for £466 delivered
And a set of varta leisure batteries for £340

Then I took advantage of the club shop offer to but a Isotop roof liner for just under £400 and a washing up bowl which was the worst value at £19!
The expense continues....
A set of correct 'period' alloys for £120 (a borrowed photo below)
Screenshot_20200109_172523_com.android.chrome.jpg
And a set of 235x55x17 michelin Cross climate suv tyres, £511 fitted with all the bits at kwik fit.

T6.1 Rear Lights :cool:

Very nice, I do like the new style lights.
Are these a straight swap if you have the original LED rear lights or with them being full LED do you have to modify in any way?

Very nice, I do like the new style lights.
Are these a straight swap if you have the original LED rear lights or with them being full LED do you have to modify in any way?
They are a straight swap but need a small modification with the addition of a resistor across the turn signal wires otherwise you get a fast flash of the repeaters on the instrument console.

They are a straight swap but need a small modification with the addition of a resistor across the turn signal wires otherwise you get a fast flash of the repeaters on the instrument console.

Thanks for the information.
Are the reversing lights better on these compared to the LED versions on the T6?

Much appreciated,
Mark

We managed without one for 140 nights, and if we'd followed your advice and not bought a 12 volt kettle, we'd probably still be fine without one now.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

We used a collapsible electric kettle this year and it ment our gas lasted the two months no problem, normally we have to get a refill when we are away in Europe for the summer.

Back