Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Hi Brian’s Dad, For storage does it roll up or fold up and how big is it when stored? Does the ‘material’ look durable? Ie how much rolling/folding do you think it will withstand?
It looks pretty heavy duty, some other forum members have been using them for years without issue. Size wise... I'll take a photo

Some posh cutlery. Our original cutlery I bought at IKEA on the way home from picking up the van. It lasted 11 years but has now started to fall apart. This should hopefully last 25 years, possibly longer than me.
43597961-40F1-4FAC-B3F4-BA292316FEA6.jpeg

Centre storage console.
5fd129e6f3bc8aef3a0691a8dfed05ad.jpg
8b3e41af918468d179fba0d76c61c888.jpg
2a416e426a4c2c88fa14afa4b1277700.jpg

Hi all. I’m very interested in the Cinch hub tent (@Claremacrob posted about it above). Has anyone got one? If so what do you think?

There is an old thread on this (in fact I’d forgotten I’d posted to it :oops:). But has anyone recently got/used one?
We have a cinch hub. Love it. Easy to put up and even put down. Makes an easy storage / drying / toilet tent and keeps any clutter out of the Cali during trips. The doorway just fits under the awning for weatherproof access. It‘s a good compromise versus the hassle of a drive up awning tent which for us for too much of a faff.

C3B62C7F-10BA-48EF-A252-A0C19B8C8C41.jpeg

Last edited:
Mine arrived last week and I was very impressed when I tried it in the garden, but I don't have the Cali yet so can't give the full picture. It ticks my boxes - v easy to erect and put away (once you have the knack), gives a decent amount of additional space with minimal faff. I like that it has openings (plus insect nets) on all 4 sides, so it can work whatever the limitations of the pitch. I went for the extras of the solar panel and an inner tent so it's a full-on sleeping space if/when we need it. @Nambola 's set up is exactly what I have in mind.

That looks interesting and very useful. Where did you get it from please?

You may want to send the eBay seller your photos as they’re a vast improvement on the advert’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may want to send the eBay seller your photos as they’re a vast improvement on the advert’s.

Yes, I ummed and ahhed over this purchase for 6 months because the advertisers photos didn’t give me confidence about the quality of the product. I read the buyers reviews and they were positive so took the risk.

If I have a criticism it’s that the item is not colour coded to the grey materials of vehicle. But from a construction perspective it seems well made. The materials are good, though the hard plastics are a questionable gloss black with chrome edging.

Overall I’m very happy with it.

Looks pretty good considering. What happens when you want to spin the seats?

The unit is secured with Velcro to the van floor, so when you want to spin the seat you remove it spin them and replace it.

Chipex Blackberry touch up kit for the bubble on my roof edge...
Long time ago Loz, but is the Chipex paint repair kit the best one ?
I have a stone chip on my candy white bonnet :(

We have a cinch hub. Love it. Easy to put up and even put down. Makes an easy storage / drying / toilet tent and keeps any clutter out of the Cali during trips. The doorway just fits under the awning for weatherproof access. It‘s a good compromise versus the hassle of a drive up awning tent which for us for too much of a faff.

View attachment 67717
Another vote for the clinch hub, it’s great. They have a new version that has a optional inner tent

Finally joined the Pixers club
469ad29234f72a7d9ecb005d86fbb540.jpg
509d46b95c541d8e5fcf4c8d19efe2cb.jpg
a410e1fa85df72684b8b12fbd88b25f2.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

The Great Wave. This is what I wanted on 5 large canvas in the house but wifey said no. It’s almost perfect for an Ocean
Have you a code or details of what you ordered so as I can order please @paradise city
Cheers

Back