Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

The Great Wave. This is what I wanted on 5 large canvas in the house but wifey said no. It’s almost perfect for an Ocean
Have you a code or details of what you ordered so as I can order please @paradise city
Cheers
You may have to crop it yourself on the website to see which part of the painting you want.

2ad14287dd3dfcdd004f4e34795fbde9.jpg

Long time ago Loz, but is the Chipex paint repair kit the best one ?
I have a stone chip on my candy white bonnet :(
I’ve got the candy white kit and it’s good but not amazing. It’s difficult to get the initial paint puddle to the correct level with your finger and you either end up with it being so proud that it’s difficult to flatten with the thinners pad or too little that you end up with a crater that can rub through. That said you have to look hard to see where I did it. Discount codes around if you google.

Finally I have got round to sorting the useless wardrobe out. All that space that is difficult to use. I wonder how many use it to hang clothes in. I store my clothes in a duffel bag under the rear seat. So I decided to invest in some shelves. I am pleased with quality and the fit and finish. Very easy/quick to install. Happy days!IMG_2973.jpg

Finally I have got round to sorting the useless wardrobe out. All that space that is difficult to use. I wonder how many use it to hang clothes in. I store my clothes in a duffel bag under the rear seat. So I decided to invest in some shelves. I am pleased with quality and the fit and finish. Very easy/quick to install. Happy days!View attachment 67823

Looking good .. what brand are these?

Looking good .. what brand are these?
Yescampervan.square.site a bit of a wierd address but I am well pleased. The bungee means you can put bigger stuff in and it is held in place.

Last edited:
Finally managed to get some Dubflecta Sleek wind deflectors and fit them before we broke them (as happened to the last lot). The procedure is: take them out of the box, leave them lying round the house, stand on one or drop something on it, retrieve the broken bit and try to glue it back on (which doesn't work), decide you're going to have to buy some new ones, try for several months to get hold of Dubflecta (see separate saga post), eventually get some delivered, realise that if you leave them hanging around too long the same thing will happen, fit them! Happy now.

They were winter boots :)
Wondering about fitting some winter tyres so that we can go and look for some snow. No skiing holiday booked this season, because of covid but also I ruptured my ACL last season. But I still want to find somewhere nice and snowy even if I'm not skiing.

What did you go with?

Wondering about fitting some winter tyres so that we can go and look for some snow. No skiing holiday booked this season, because of covid but also I ruptured my ACL last season. But I still want to find somewhere nice and snowy even if I'm not skiing.

What did you go with?

Nokian I think .... was 6 years ago now .... currently run Alfie on all season Michelin

A solar kit :)
VW CALIFORNIA (T5 & T6) Solar Panel Kit
- T6.1 (2020 onwards T6.1 update) : No
- SE or Beach : California SE/Ocean (full conversion with cupboards)
- Panel cable type : Standard flat cable
- Charger Type (you can select dual panels here) : I am ordering the 200W Dual Panel Kit Below
- 200W Dual Panel Upgrade : Dual Panels with Victron 100/20 290w+ Integrated Bluetooth

- Charger Type (you can select dual panels here) : I am ordering the 200W Dual Panel Kit Below
- 200W Dual Panel Upgrade : Dual Panels with Victron 100/20 290w+ Integrated Bluetooth

Also looking at buying solar panels, where have you bought yours?

A very small barbeque/firepit (there's only the one of me).

View attachment 66386

A bit pricier than the usual ziplock plastic bag but hopefully a bit more sturdy for those inevitable swims whilst messing about on the water ⛵
Would love to know once tried and tested as we're looking for a similar solution. Thanks

Just done the same, arrived today. Weekend of lockdown ahead to fit! Single panel and curly cable only difference . . . .

Bought a SPARE WHEEL BRACE - not very exciting :)

Our T5 has the 18" Dakar wheels and no spare (just the compressor + goo).
Friend had a spare steel 16" wheel to give us (in exchange for a long term golf bat set loan).
So needed a spare wheel brace +bolts.

£50 incl delivery, new from E M Parts.

Just hope I never have to use it.
I have a big sheet of polythene handy as you seem to have to lie on the ground to get to it.

I bought the stubbies too as I am lowering the van 30 mm. Did not like the risk of drilling into the rear bumper for factory fitted mud flaps, plus you hardly notice them when fitted
Hi there, do you have any link to the site where you ordered them from? I like the look of those and for the same reasons as you they seem better than the official VW ones. Many thanks. Ant

Having had a close call with an unlit tractor on a French autoroute in the summer, I decided to upgrade the T6 headlights with the TransporterHQ replacement lights and led bulbs. They are much better than standard but are not blinding to oncoming traffic

Hi there, do you have any link to the site where you ordered them from? I like the look of those and for the same reasons as you they seem better than the official VW ones. Many thanks. Ant
eBay customveedubs is the seller they also have a great web site CDCF4E6A-F873-4210-9A49-FB3BF3A6B9A6.png

Back