Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Have you tried this yet? Absolute great bit of kit, one of the first and best purchases for the van - worth it for toast and toasties alone but so much more than that! Enjoy..
Hey Steve, went to Lepe on Friday and tested it out , 2x ham and cheese toasties later I’m stuffed and really chuffed with it ! Its brill ! Can’t wait to use it again!
570A2D22-BA6C-4586-9E03-AA35D49D613D.jpegF0874DDD-95CD-4A27-B24D-E99D7A60A426.jpeg

My Cali is sitting at the doc of Emden awaiting a space on a boat to Sheerness. In the interim, I have ordered:

• Porta potti
  • Ladders
  • Dropped Suspension / Lower Springs
  • Side Bars
  • Waterproof Seat Covers
  • Sill Covers
  • Boot Sill Cover
  • Rear Tail gate spoiler
I'm struggling with what to buy the missile for Christmas though?

My Cali is sitting at the doc of Emden awaiting a space on a boat to Sheerness. In the interim, I have ordered:

• Porta potti
  • Ladders
  • Side Bars
  • Waterproof Seat Covers
  • Sill Covers
  • Boot Sill Cover
  • Rear Tail gate spoiler
Diesel

• Porta potti
  • Ladders
  • Side Bars
  • Waterproof Seat Covers
  • Sill Covers
  • Boot Sill Cover
  • Rear Tail gate spoiler
Something for the fridge.

Hello,
Which
  • Sill Covers
  • Boot Sill Cover
Did you buy?
Thanks

Not bought it today as the title of this thread says.....
but orderd last week and recieved today .
The new style RidgeMonkey as we are using our old non-detacheble model a lot and now upgrading , think it would be less hassle while washing-up.
The old style one piece pan can be unhandy in the sink while washing-up.
Alltough cooking is great in the old , the new model will be a up-grade.
Also some RM goodies : cap , handtowels , mug .
shipment from UK to Belgium took less than a week .
thanks to the team @CampervanBits
F2331440-586B-4D41-BE14-C27475809836.jpeg

• Porta potti
  • Ladders
  • Side Bars
  • Waterproof Seat Covers
  • Sill Covers
  • Boot Sill Cover
  • Rear Tail gate spoiler
Exciting times.
Which waterproof seat covers did you choose?
Regarding the tailgate spoiler. Not totally positive but if you want to fit solar panels on the roof in future, the spoiler may get in the way of routing the connecting cable. Maybe check with Roger at Solar Camper Solutions as he’s probably dealt with this issue in the past?

This morning I fitted Purlfrost Window Film to glass the kitchen worktops to add a level of protection. Did this because others have commented that the glass work surfaces do get marked quite easily. Easy job, not expensive and look good IMO. Time will tell how they stand up to wear and tear.
First picture showing before (cooker) and after (sink). 2nd and 3rd photos of the finished job.

C5561F82-AFCC-4C14-8655-3CE7A50BAFA3.jpeg

10A952FD-28A9-4630-9482-AC587D45F9B0.jpeg

183EEA8B-0EE4-4768-8012-F417267EE0B2.jpeg

This morning I fitted Purlfrost Window Film to glass the kitchen worktops to add a level of protection. Did this because others have commented that the glass work surfaces do get marked quite easily. Easy job, not expensive and look good IMO. Time will tell how they stand up to wear and tear.
First picture showing before (cooker) and after (sink). 2nd and 3rd photos of the finished job.

View attachment 70319

View attachment 70320

View attachment 70321
how much was that stuff? i just had delivered the set from that guy who sells them on here and ebay, made to measure etc. £28

how much was that stuff? i just had delivered the set from that guy who sells them on here and ebay, made to measure etc. £28
I bought a 1m x 1m piece for £15 plus £3.99 postage. I have enough left over to reapply if i need to in the future. I obviously went for plain but they have loads of different patterns. You can also have bespoke ones with letters or numbers etc.

I bought a 1m x 1m piece for £15 plus £3.99 postage. I have enough left over to reapply if i need to in the future. I obviously went for plain but they have loads of different patterns. You can also have bespoke ones with letters or numbers etc.
good stuff. never thought of that film stuff

New today 2 sets of pir lights for van cupboards both omeril from Amazon
One set rechargeable LD051 bright !, others square in shape and take just one AA battery LD064-WH

Booked mine in at Citygate for 30mm suspension lowering next Wednesday. Not for appearance or handling but just to give a little more clearance at barriers etc. With all this California expenditure, my kids are starting to worry about the falling value of their inheritance :)

Booked mine in at Citygate for 30mm suspension lowering next Wednesday. Not for appearance or handling but just to give a little more clearance at barriers etc. With all this California expenditure, my kids are starting to worry about the falling value of their inheritance :)
Be interested to hear how you find the handling changes anyway. Though I think as I've ordered DCC I can't lower it 30mm...?
What does it cost?

Hi [mention]LCD [/mention]

Are the stripes from the club shop please? We’re they easy to apply well?

Cheers
Hey Max,
If by stripes you mean black edition stickers on the side of the bus, then these came with the car from VW.

Just braved the cold to fit this......

View attachment 70268
Is it my eyes or are there 8 "pads" on one side and 6 on the other? The reason? Is it because you are a "big guy" (yr words), or is it because the "pads" are only supplied in modules of 2. As a replacement of the slats system does it increase the max weight the bed will support?

Be interested to hear how you find the handling changes anyway. Though I think as I've ordered DCC I can't lower it 30mm...?
What does it cost?
I’ll let you know about handling but TBH I find the original handling just fine. List price for supply and fit, plus adjusting ACC, and 4-wheel alignment is £465 including VAT.

Back