Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Be interested to hear how you find the handling changes anyway. Though I think as I've ordered DCC I can't lower it 30mm...?
What does it cost?
Had mine done on the PDI, it handles a lot more like a car than I was expecting (much less van like) and the extra clearance really makes all the difference. It’s not crashy and still wafts down the road, it’s like driving a sofa... really pleased oh and looks good too!

dont get suckered into worrying about rear suspension sag.. it’s not a ‘thing’ the front wheels will have a slightly bigger arch gap to the rears as it’s by design.
946EFAD8-D355-4010-892D-DB3C890A95EB.jpeg

This morning I fitted Purlfrost Window Film to glass the kitchen worktops to add a level of protection. Did this because others have commented that the glass work surfaces do get marked quite easily. Easy job, not expensive and look good IMO. Time will tell how they stand up to wear and tear.
First picture showing before (cooker) and after (sink). 2nd and 3rd photos of the finished job.

View attachment 70319

View attachment 70320

View attachment 70321
Is it stuck on top or underneath? Aren't you concerned about 0utting hot pan on it

Is it stuck on top or underneath? Aren't you concerned about 0utting hot pan on it
On the top. Not worried about a hot pan as i wouldn’t put a pan on the glass anyway. Pans will either stay on the hob or on a wooden board. If i wreck them i’ll just peel them off.

Is it my eyes or are there 8 "pads" on one side and 6 on the other? The reason? Is it because you are a "big guy" (yr words), or is it because the "pads" are only supplied in modules of 2. As a replacement of the slats system does it increase the max weight the bed will support?
This the heavyweight option and has two bars in the middle so a row of three then one then another three.

Booked mine in at Citygate for 30mm suspension lowering next Wednesday. Not for appearance or handling but just to give a little more clearance at barriers etc. With all this California expenditure, my kids are starting to worry about the falling value of their inheritance :)
I once saw a big motor cruiser in a marina called 'Sorry Kids!'

For my Brompton I use a B&W bag - a nice snug fit and very strong. Used it on Wednesday for the first time when I went to collect my Cali.

b-and-w-brompton-soft-case.jpg

vw rubber front mats, and the brandrup extortionately priced sides for the under-seat drawer.. been Ummin' and Arring.. for far too long,

Hello,
Which
  • Sill Covers
  • Boot Sill Cover
Did you buy?
Thanks
Hello pjduffill,
Would you be so kind as to tell me which ones you got, there are several ones and don't know which ones to choose.
Many thanks

FatBobs rug arrived yesterday after what seamed an eternity from ordering.. love it .. we did order it before seeing the campervanrugs split versions however were also ordering the front mats, carpet with a centre section to match..

fits perfectly and AWESOME Quality.

Attachments

• IMG_0086.jpeg
    IMG_0086.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 119
I replaced the drivers side roof grab handle with a genuine VW sunglasses holder. Never really used that handle to be honest and it is now a safe place for prescription sunglasses as the T6.1 dash is a bit confinedView attachment 70551.
Oooh I like that, do you have a part number please?

I replaced the drivers side roof grab handle with a genuine VW sunglasses holder. Never really used that handle to be honest and it is now a safe place for prescription sunglasses as the T6.1 dash is a bit confinedView attachment 70551.
Guessing that is a couple of screws to replace and the part is a few quid? (waiting on delivery so cant check my Cali)

Back