Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

A recent present from my son a fellow California owner, after he had extensively researched alternatives and bought first for his use, these Yeti 16oz mugs look expensive, large and handle free: but in practice have proven a perfect rattle free fit in the T6.1 dash (can’t say for other T versions), excellent long lasting insulation, easy to clean/dish-wash and really nice to drink - lengthily - from on the road whether a hot or cold
beverage:

We can confirm, excellent fit, insulation, highly recommend

IMG_7229.jpeg Bought one of these USB chargeable hand warmers from Amazon. It charges whilst we drive and then is absolutely brilliant for warming hands. Bought it for the kids but we all use it. It also doubles as a battery pack for topping up mobile phone battery.

Kids use it a school sports fixtures and we took it on a skiing holiday too.

I’ve been using it for months and it seems really well made.

View attachment 105582 Bought one of these USB chargeable hand warmers from Amazon. It charges whilst we drive and then is absolutely brilliant for warming hands. Bought it for the kids but we all use it. It also doubles as a battery pack for topping up mobile phone battery.

Kids use it a school sports fixtures and we took it on a skiing holiday too.

I’ve been using it for months and it seems really well made.
We’ve had one for a while. Really good.

GD000998_1_dac0b511-23ad-4615-8539-8a7cab983133.jpg

Ordered these for the T6.1 hopefully they fit. Should improve the fog lights.

GD000998_1_dac0b511-23ad-4615-8539-8a7cab983133.jpg

Ordered these for the T6.1 hopefully they fit. Should improve the fog lights.
Hopefully you have better luck. Let us know how it goes.

It must be because I'm nearly 50 as I seem to be obsessed by things to keep me warm. For Christmas Mrs P bought me a heated vest / waistcoat / gillet (depending on if you're posh or not). She bought me this one from Amazon that is great.The battery charges with a USB lead and tucks away in an inner pocket. It can also be used to charge a mobile phone (but I haven't tried that yet). I like to wear it under my coat as it really traps the heat. Seems to last for hours.heated-vest.jpg

T6 Dash Trim From Transporter HQ £8.95​

Prevents odds& ends falling irretrievably between the dash & windscreen, also a THQ Bayford Folding carrier bag £2.00 to obviate the order under £10 postage & packing charge.

(Handy little bag too!).

1678386252361.png

1678386301423.png

Back