Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What is this key ?

• Thread starter Travelling Togs
  • Start date
We are reverting to normal life in cars :) doing much more overseas travel for the foreseeable future. Our channel will still be there but we won't be making and further videos in the medium term, concentrating and spending more time on our photography as we did before we started the channel. Making the vids was taking up so much of our time and our photography time was suffering I'm afraid.
Sorry to hear your selling Gilbert - your videos and your van were very inspirational :thanks

We are reverting to normal life in cars :) doing much more overseas travel for the foreseeable future. Our channel will still be there but we won't be making and further videos in the medium term, concentrating and spending more time on our photography as we did before we started the channel. Making the vids was taking up so much of our time and our photography time was suffering I'm afraid.
I can understand why, as running a blog, shooting and the post production is time consuming. None the less it is a shame, as your work was some of the best shot and edited I have seen on the net, and I liked your music choices too.

All the best to you both.

Alan