Votes: 55 14.3%
  • Toffee Brown

Votes: 16 4.2%
  • Deep Black

Votes: 29 7.5%
  • Dark Wood

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters
Thought long and hard about Yellow but couldn't find one to view,however did find one of these And fell for it.image.jpg

They say people who buy grey or black vehicles have got no colour sense, I've got 2 grey cars and a black van, so I will keep out of this discussion

Agree Jaydub, initially I was convinced to buy it in white, but after a visit to a dealer which had several colors, including the Sunny Yellow I had no doubt... Yellow.

The Salsa Red one is also one of my favorite, like Olympian Blue

I'm with you daz60
1 grey car
1 black car
1 grey van
1 grey tractor
1 greyhound ( black and white ) :thumb
yes I think white is in there to for no colour sense, because I've got a white dog

I am surprised to see reflex silver so far down the list. I think it looks superb on a cali.

However looking at the colour charts for the T6 I'm really keen on the rubbertree red, deep, dark and sultry, although when I do come to swapping the new regency green looks interesting.

That colour Rubbertree Red, sounds like the wife. Deep, dark and sultry. lol

Oh rubbertree red is the NEW colour to have .....

I thought the new mango colour a bit wishy washy, like custard without the custard powder :(

Oh rubbertree red is the NEW colour to have .....

I thought the new mango colour a bit wishy washy, like custard without the custard powder :(
sounds like I chose well

Does anyone have a Blackberry Cali I can have a look at in Sussex? I just can't make a decision on what colour I'm going for until I see one!

Stealth colours FTW. Blackberry, dark wood...

Where is Bamboo Garden Green on the poll?
By omitting this, does this make you colourist? :Nailbiting

If that's the current colour range then VW needs a large angry rocket up their exhaust pipe. They're boring, drab and lacking much, if any imagination. How about some brighter colour choices that imply fun, holidays and leisure. With the exception of white, red and yellow the rest are all really sober and make you want to join the long queue behind the nearest hearse! Buy the cheapest Comi Transporter van and you get offered Bright Orange and Summer Blue whilst the brightest colour you get if you spend both arms and legs on a Cali is yellow and you have to pay extra for that! Just saying.

BTW what happened to Acapulco Blue?

All the two tone colours IMHO look great
Black and grey looks really nice as does blue and white (I’ve gone for candy white and cherry red two tone) :Grin

All the two tone colours IMHO look great
Black and grey looks really nice as does blue and white (I’ve gone for candy white and cherry red two tone) :Grin
Yes the two colour range is an attempt at doing something imaginative but IMO even those choices are boring. Apart from the funeral directors black/grey combo you can have most of the usual drab colours but only with a white top so VW haven't exactly let rip on the colour choice front. In contrast just take a look at a Fiat 500 colour chart where the choice for this cheap small car is vast and exiting.

Yes the two colour range is an attempt at doing something imaginative but IMO even those choices are boring. Apart from the funeral directors black/grey combo you can have most of the usual drab colours but only with a white top so VW haven't exactly let rip on the colour choice front. In contrast just take a look at a Fiat 500 colour chart where the choice for this cheap small car is vast and exiting.

Agreed - a rhubarb and custard Beach would be my #1 choice. Perhaps I should get the bottom half of Amarillo wrapped in burgundy.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

That sounds nice. One or two bods on here have had the bottom half reprayed or wrapped and the results look good. Of course it's down to personal choice but when you look back at the early VW camper vans they had some great colour schemes so what's happened in the VW boardroom? Are they all colour blind?

This is a tough question, got to say.

I love the two toners, ocean blue and white as a favorit. It gives the Cali some classic camperlook i really like. But do i want my Cali to look like a camper? I am not sure. Stealth camping also hardly doable with a white top part which can be seen from miles away.

On the other hand.... a white top is maybe a bit saver on the road, specially at night, cause of visibility...

Than i love a complete black Cali. But full black, how will that be in very hot summers? No idea but could that be a dealbreaker?

Maybe some gray than? Or maybe deep brown, metallic.... i am just not sure atm what color(s) i should pick.

Lucky for me i have plenty of time to chose haha.

Would also like to add i was wondering, reading this topic, how a Cali will look like A-team style :). Could that be fun, goodlooking or so bad it hurts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the two toners, ocean blue and white as a favorit. It gives the Cali some classic camperlook i really like. But do i want my Cali to look like a camper? I am not sure. Stealth camping also hardly doable with a white top part which can be seen from miles away.
Grass green bottom, sky blue top?

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

When I was looking at a Transporter conversion (Hillside Birchover) I was very taken with the (German Emergency Vehicle) Orange

IMG_3428.jpg

IMG_3421.JPG

Unfortunately you could only have that in Startline trim, and then you had to manually spec the base van up to a satisfactory level.

Highline trim level itself only came in all the usual boring 'Grown Up' colours :headbang.......

Reactions: Dec
This is one of my particular favourite colours - spotted in Wales yesterday haha

Luckily I think they were deployed to the wrong area !

87C830AB-B4EC-416A-AB5D-C3194DA42E99.jpeg

Blue for me
Blackberry for Hubby

For the stealth campers?

20180701_105746[1].jpg

Back