• Total voters
david white

david white

Administrator
Staff member
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
What is your favourite current colour in the line up?

This poll is not necessarily for voting for you own colour but what is your actual favourite if you was ordering a new Cali?

colours.jpg

Yeah I'd go blackberry as well I think

I have blackberry and gets loads of positive comments about it, white looks like an ex police vehicles with the livery removed imho

We've gone for Sunny Yellow..... The colour of Happiness !!!! Such Fun!!!!

Elaine & Chris

Nanqueen said:

Elaine & Chris

Hurrah for Sunny Yellow. We had a steel grey VW Golf and united grey Yeti - both similar colours and decided the camper van need to be bright and happy. Yellow looks brilliant out here in the strong sunshine in NZ, besides all the tourists drive white rentals!

There is also the practical aspect, no one can say 'I didn't see you coming', and it reflects the sun/heat well. I just wonder how hot the darker colours get in Southern Europe during the Summer.

Also like Sand Beige and Olympia Blue as well.

Dispite driving my ex police van Cali in white l would have quite like a SE in sunny yellow or orange if they made one I could get an ex RAC van and convert, but as I said early we are all different and just do not like blackberry but I would not insult your choice of colour.

Any colour is good apart from that AA yellow (no offence) I bet that would be hard vehicle to sell on privately? Btw mine is reflex silver ;-)

Goldie said:
Nanqueen said:

Elaine & Chris

Hurrah for Sunny Yellow. We had a steel grey VW Golf and united grey Yeti - both similar colours and decided the camper van need to be bright and happy. Yellow looks brilliant out here in the strong sunshine in NZ, besides all the tourists drive white rentals!

There is also the practical aspect, no one can say 'I didn't see you coming', and it reflects the sun/heat well. I just wonder how hot the darker colours get in Southern Europe during the Summer.

Also like Sand Beige and Olympia Blue as well.

Sadly they only do the Beach in Yellow here in UK, our Louis (2009) is in a beautiful metallic gunmental blue/grey......I ignored him When I first saw the advert as it said "Off Road grey California". So I thought it was a 4 wheel drive!!!!

another +1 for blackberry, Im not a great lover of white either, looks like a private ambulance

We have ordered Salsa Red. Blackberry was a close call but went red due to rarity. I like to be different.

Fryers! said:
another +1 for blackberry, Im not a great lover of white either, looks like a private ambulance

There was a stunning white one at the Cotswold meet... It looked smart & beautiful!

Overall I think VW could review the colours thet currently produce, somany look very simular there are so many other colours by other manufacturers I often see a car and think a Cali would look good in that shame you can't order bespoke colours

Have ssen a conversion in a pale blue that looked good
Also seen white with black roof that looked good

Seen a beetle in a cream colour almost looked enamelled that I reckon would make I nice Cali colour

Perhaps we should make a poll of colours we would like to see in production Aluminium silver maybe be intresting so you cant spot the paint loss

Jaydub said:
We have ordered Salsa Red. Blackberry was a close call but went red due to rarity. I like to be different.

:goodone Yes, if yellow not available for Cali, then it has to be Salsa Red.... !

I have ordered mine in Toffee Brown as our Land Rover is a very similar colour plus there don't seem to be many about in brown. However, it was a toss up between Toffee Brown, Olympian Blue and Sand Beige so I hope I still love the brown when it arrives (I have never seen a brown Cali 'in the flesh' and have only seen the toffee brown on an Amorak!) :?

I think it is a shame that there is no green option at all anymore as I may well have gone for it. I would also love to see a retro bi-coloured option :D

Maud

You used to be able to get fresco green :thumb

I think it is a shame that there is no green option at all anymore as I may well have gone for it. I would also love to see a retro bi-coloured option :D

Maud[/quote]

Have seen the toffe brown in passing very attractive... Agree about the bi colour.....,

Maud said:
I have ordered mine in Toffee Brown as our Land Rover is a very similar colour plus there don't seem to be many about in brown. However, it was a toss up between Toffee Brown, Olympian Blue and Sand Beige so I hope I still love the brown when it arrives (I have never seen a brown Cali 'in the flesh' and have only seen the toffee brown on an Amorak!) :?

Maud

Both toffee brown and Dark wood look good in the flesh :thumb

what's the matter with night blue? :eek:

Thanks Nanqueen and Gasgas; I'm glad you've seen the Toffee Brown and liked it :D

Fryers, I like the night blue too :thumb

I don't think I've seen a colour I wouldn't have particularly - you just buy you're van and tweak it a bit with some personal touches - which is the Vee Dub way isn't it?
I didn't choose our colour - we just had what was in the showroom - far too excited for all that waiting for delivery nonsense! Now that we've personalised it though we love it - Sand Beige!

Back