Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Whats tha all reckon to this?

I suspect there'll be no takers for the pizza topping toasting technique I learned from a very noisy bunch at 3am at a campground outside Edinburgh: a cheap can of hairspray and a cigarette lighter.

I suspect there'll be no takers for the pizza topping toasting technique I learned from a very noisy bunch at 3am at a campground outside Edinburgh: a cheap can of hairspray and a cigarette lighter.
If it’s intentional it’s not a failure condition.

If it’s intentional it’s not a failure condition.
True, although on this occasion the amount of alcohol being consumed begs the notion that anything they did was actually intentional.

Flare.....

to burn (a jet of waste gas) in the open air

Flare.....

to burn (a jet of waste gas) in the open air
So, in our case as it is not waste gas, or necessarily in the open, air or in any way intentional, I think the word you are looking for would be flame.

Crashed a moped or 2 while drunk in Thailand.
Rode a snowboard down some stairs
Burnt my shoes to bits on an active volcano in Costa rice
Got arrested for sneaking into Pete tongs pool party in Miami
Snapped a surf board in 2 in Bali
Stole a taxi in India
Just some of a long long list of dangerous things I have done . Using some tie wraps on a gas pipe outdoors is pretty low down on said list

Respect ✊

Crashed a moped or 2 while drunk in Thailand.
Rode a snowboard down some stairs
Burnt my shoes to bits on an active volcano in Costa rice
Snapped a surf board in 2 in Bali
Stole a taxi in India
Just some of a long long list of dangerous things I have done . Using some tie wraps on a gas pipe outdoors is pretty low down on said list
Agreed, but you were the one that asked, maybe don’t bother next time eh, and I still really don’t care what anybody does at home.

This looked like it must have been fun, before elf and safety spoilt it.

Even though you fool your soul your conscience will be mine… qua qua ca diddly, qua qua, ca diddly, qua qua…

That boat must've just hit a semi-submerged statue of an eighteenth century slave trader.
I think a few of them hit things before the fun police banned it, jobsworths.

He’s in the MShed now, complete with graffiti.

1627376204999.jpeg

Here he goes again. What a nob
So you asked a question you had already decided the answer to, based on zero knowledge, obvs, and you think the rozzers in Miami are right twats for arresting you, all after drink driving and crashing twice on a motorbike, and you think it’s me that is a nob. Fortunately for me, I think it’s a good thing that you think that!

Just to clarify, as this is the school yard thread, are we talking nob without a k (ie person of wealth or high social status) or with a k (well, you know)?
I remember those schoolyard scraps when everybody would gather around shouting fight.
Perhaps it will be replicated at a Club Meet sometime if there’s a volatile mix of members in attendance. :)

How else to spend a boring Tuesday afternoon but by reading through this.
When I became part of this club, I began to suspect the bona fides of some contributors.
As time has passed, my suspicions have hardened into certainties.
What throws me is that, on occasion, all can seem to be perfectly decent.

Back