Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What's the one thing..

Is the reversing camera fairly intuitive to use - I've had a few but some seem to disconnect the driver from the car if you know what I mean. Always fairly happy with using wing mirrors but seems worth it just to be sure there's nothing child size right behind you.

The camera is good. I wouldn't be without it...yes I could cope ok without one but I have one on my car and love it. The Cali is bigger than my car so it makes sense. Personal choice.

I'm about to receive my second t6 beach in less than a year (sounds like I'm richer than I am!). On my second order I added the following:
MFSW
DSG
Second sliding window (for cross breeze)
Power latching tailgate
Electric sliding door (controversial and possibly problematic but if functions as it's supposed to will be more convenient and safe for the kids)
Rear camera (extra safety)
Removable towbar (so many recommending it and thought I'd maybe need it one day)
Extra seats (cheaper to buy from new and helpful for extra travel buddies like grandparents)
Electric sliding door - haven't really thought about that one too much as it seemed unnecessary but a power tailgate is quite handy when your loaded up with shopping bags!

Probably power latching on the sliding door and heavy duty anti roll bars as both are quite cheap options that seem worth having.

I should probably have also splashed out the extra £12 to get the windscreen washer low level indicator light, when I was specifying the heated washers!
nothing worse than being on a long journey when your wipers run dry!

I had assumed that I could open the bonnet and see what the current level is (like on most cars!) but it seems that you can't actually see the washer reservoir as it's connected by long filler pipe :(

Don't you guys check you verhicle before taking of on a long trip?
That a must imo.

Tyres
Dipstick
Whipers state + liquid
Clean windows
HeadLights and directionlights

I
I'm about to receive my second t6 beach in less than a year (sounds like I'm richer than I am!). On my second order I added the following:
MFSW
DSG
Second sliding window (for cross breeze)
Power latching tailgate
Electric sliding door (controversial and possibly problematic but if functions as it's supposed to will be more convenient and safe for the kids)
Rear camera (extra safety)
Removable towbar (so many recommending it and thought I'd maybe need it one day)
Extra seats (cheaper to buy from new and helpful for extra travel buddies like grandparents)

I wish I'd ordered the 2nd sliding window for a cross breeze when sleeping downstairs.

I thought I was getting the USB in the gearstick cubby hole when I ordered and would make sure I'd have that if I was to order again. I really think VW should make it standard when ordered with the CarPlay. Annoys me having the lead from the glovebox to the phone.

I don't have the MFSW or Rear parking sensors and don't miss them at all.