Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where and how does this fit

kurienp

kurienp

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Ok, it is a cup holder, but for the life of me, cannot figure where this one goes. Any inputs appreciated.
7f4a1b78022064d0ac85eb299d7c0908.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It slots into the “ groove” that the table uses on the Beach, under the sliding window, mine also went into the cupboard used for Herman’s unwanted bits

69d30d7a80bd4982e4e8a54ccf6a59ae.jpg

Clips into another piece then it will make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you ... that's the first time I've seen something of that sort and I suspect that piece clips on to the kitchen rails. Now to hunt for that piece, or tell VW that they did not include it ... and try and get that piece.

One more for putting this in a box and stashed away from the Cali. It just gets in the way if used as intended.

In a cupboard with the towel rail, bin for the drivers door and the fishing net for the upper bed. So glad I re read that as Fishing had become something completely different.

Thank you ... that's the first time I've seen something of that sort and I suspect that piece clips on to the kitchen rails. Now to hunt for that piece, or tell VW that they did not include it ... and try and get that piece.
That is the complete piece. As I think someone mentioned above, it clips into the table rail, in much the same way the table does i.e. tilting it upwards and slotting it in and then lowering...agree it is not a particularly useful accessory.

In a cupboard with the towel rail, bin for the drivers door and the fishing net for the upper bed. So glad I re read that as Fishing had become something completely different.
I confess that I use driver’s door bin for parking vouchers, sweet wrappers etc. And the door ashtray container is great for £1 coins, full up it contains about £160! Useless fact of the day. :rolleyes:

I confess that I use driver’s door bin for parking vouchers, sweet wrappers etc. And the door ashtray container is great for £1 coins, full up it contains about £160! Useless fact of the day. :rolleyes:

I hate to be downbeat - especially at the moment! - but I'd personally avoid keeping any change in any visible location in a car (if that's what you mean by the door ashtray container, I'm not familiar with the T6 interior).

Unfortunately some people with drug dependencies who need to buy their daily fix will think nothing of smashing a side window even for a small handful of £1 coins. Not sure what a side replacement costs for a Cali but it was several hundred quid when that happened to an Audi belonging to someone close to me.

I hate to be downbeat - especially at the moment! - but I'd personally avoid keeping any change in any visible location in a car (if that's what you mean by the door ashtray container, I'm not familiar with the T6 interior).

Unfortunately some people with drug dependencies who need to buy their daily fix will think nothing of smashing a side window even for a small handful of £1 coins. Not sure what a side replacement costs for a Cali but it was several hundred quid when that happened to an Audi belonging to someone close to me.
Don’t apologise for being downbeat, I think we’re all a bit downbeat at the moment. Regarding the ashtray, I never said I keep it in the Cali, it’s by my front door. :cool: So if we get burgled the burglars can have it.

69d30d7a80bd4982e4e8a54ccf6a59ae.jpg

Clips into another piece then it will make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aye I looked at how that clipped on and wonder what the other part. Mystery solved !

Back