Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where are all silver & blue Berghaus cali's .???

Paul S said:
All 4 Calis we have looked at (2012 180, 2012 180 4Motion, 2011 140, 2007 174) have all had grey plastic handbrake handles.

Scratched mine in one of a few frustrated attempts at rotating the drivers seat. I've FINALLY got the hang of it! A leather gaiter would be ideal.

So does that mean all the posh 'executive' caravelles have a plastic builders van handbrake?

Rilla said:
So does that mean all the posh 'executive' caravelles have a plastic builders van handbrake?

Now that would be interesting to see Rilla......i'm sure custard will hunt out a photo of the exec handbrake area for us to see :thumb :thumb :thumb

choplee said:
Rilla said:

Now that would be interesting to see Rilla......i'm sure custard will hunt out a photo of the exec handbrake area for us to see :thumb :thumb :thumb

I was Chauffeured in a custom Caravelle on Saturday night, but I was too :censor to look at the handbrake! The seats looked nice though :grin:

Re: Where are all silver & blue Berghaus cali's .???

Rilla said:
choplee said:
Rilla said:

I was Chauffeured in a custom Caravelle on Saturday night, but I was too :censor to look at the handbrake! The seats looked nice though :grin:

Pmsl should I ask if the seats got projectile workout or was it more of a vision issue you had while in the cara rilla ... Lol :)

I am a PROUD Silver Berghaus owner, I think we need to find where the others are hiding! Nice to meet the rest of you! :hello

Back