Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where are all silver & blue Berghaus cali's .???

C

choplee

Guest User
since waiting for my delivery of a grey Berghaus it seems that all the grey one's have come out of the woodwork and are joining the club which is great ...... :thumb :thumb :thumb

i was just wondering where all the silver & Blue one's are .... :?: :?: :?: :?:

We know there are a very small amount floating about as demo's etc ,but where are the others or did they not make as many in the silver & blue ... :?: :?:

Just abit of fun really to pass the time ,as the days are long and delivery date seems to never get closer ... :rofl :laugh2

I saw a couple of blues, and a couple of silver while looking, but never saw a grey. Grey is the best colour though :)

I wonder how many they did in each of the colours ...???

I've only seen a silver one a the dealer we bought ours from!

I test drove a demo silver which I did like and there's silver one at Citygate and at Hatfield in stock

I have a blue one and I see it every day :D

So if anyone saw a blue one in south west Dorset over the past couple of days it may have been me. Also discovered that they make good submarines - with all the rain that came down it felt like we were underwater on several occasions! :crazy

Doug

choplee said:
I wonder how many they did in each of the colours ...???

I've tried to find out from VW but they aren't being very forthcoming with the info.

Nice one doug with the blue berg :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

and it would be nice to know how many had been make in each colour ,as 3 into 80 doesn't quite work out a full van..... :laugh2

ps.ordered bluetooth from poland & back order that pt from vw stu

Mine is a silver berghaus. And I seem to remember Iain and Shani have the same so there is defiantly two on here

Cool ... We are slowly finding where they are hiding ... Lol :)

Picked up a blue one from VW Exeter today. Was originally looking at a blue one in VW Plymouth but got messed around.

Jim

Re: Where are all silver & blue Berghaus cali's .???

Cool guys ...another blue & silver berg ..
Maybe I'll do a list from my thread and see how many we found so far :)

Been told that they made 80 berg's
32 blue
16 silver
16 grey
:)

choplee said:
32 blue
16 silver
16 grey

Numbers isn't your strong point is it Lee :laugh2

If you take your shoes and socks off it gives you a few more digits to use for counting. :rofl

32 Blue
32 Silver
16 Grey

Stu said:
choplee said:
32 blue
16 silver
16 grey

Numbers isn't your strong point is it Lee :laugh2

If you take your shoes and socks off it gives you a few more digits to use for counting. :rofl

32 Blue
32 Silver
16 Grey

What's the Berghaus all about eh?

:crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy

:crazy :crazy :headwall :headwal

i was thinking about my MPG thats why i couldn't stop writing 16 ,16 .... :laugh2 :laugh2

all you cheeky buggers ....you know numbers aren't my strong point and have to get by on my looks and good charm ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

Stu said:
choplee said:
have to get by on my looks and good charm

Oh, that must make life difficult then :shocked

Lee -- you asked for that.

Stu - what/why/what above an SE does a Berghaus have - I know you have talked a little bit about it but I am interested.

James

Custard said:
Stu - what/why/what above an SE does a Berghaus have - I know you have talked a little bit about it but I am interested.

James

Over a standard SE -

Privacy Glass
Cruise Control
Safe
F & R Parking
MFSW
Side Awning
Bi Colour Wheels
Bike Rack
Climate Control
Met Paint

Berghaus Model -

Seat Covers
Badges
Mats
Goodies

I think that's it mate.

Should the handbrake grip be plastic or leather in a Berghaus? Mines is plastic but the SE spec says leather.

murray0710 said:
Should the handbrake grip be plastic or leather in a Berghaus? Mines is plastic but the SE spec says leather.

Mine is plastic as well Murray .. Not seen a leather one unless an optional extra

I'm sure in the spec for SE steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake grip are leather. No big deal just curious.

Jim

All 4 Calis we have looked at (2012 180, 2012 180 4Motion, 2011 140, 2007 174) have all had grey plastic handbrake handles.

Back