Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

where do your back passengers put their drinks

J

JcCali

VIP Member
when out on tour with a full load of passengers , just wondering where your back passengers hold or put there drinks in transit or do you guys have some nifty suction cup holders. I did notice a cup holder under the back seat to the right by the side door with volts socket..how do you actually use that or put a cup in...my dealer to seem to know about it :?

Beach ---- lots of places

Sometimes we put the table out as well.

:smile :smile :smile :smile :smile :smile :smile

James

That's the only one in the rear and difficult to get to. The beach has more along the nearside but then it doesn't have the kitchen or storage units. Suppose if it was really a must have then get some sucker types and stick them on the side of the cupboard or table.

No drinking in my cali when on move as there is always some idiot wants to argue with me when I have right of way and to think im BIGGER than his little car :shocked

JcCali said:
how do you actually get to it? :crazy

Take the parcel shelf out and store vertically against the bench - slide bench right back (might need to remove stops on tracks). Gives plenty of legroom and space in van; if you have the extra seat would make van less crowded I guess?

GuyB said:
JcCali said:
how do you actually get to it? :crazy

Take the parcel shelf out and store vertically against the bench - slide bench right back (might need to remove stops on tracks). Gives plenty of legroom and space in van; if you have the extra seat would make van less crowded I guess?

This tactic is the best way to get access to the cup holder, and the only sensible way to use the 5th seat :)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Back