Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sport line wheels

Also just another quick question, my tyres are 235/55 r17
Quote was for sportline wheels and 255/45r18. Is that ok?
Got the pillar decals to try and fit over weekend, wish me luck

Wow thanks, I'm thinking more of the older style ones now in matt black, could you photo shop that please
The previous sportline black alloys have been discontinued. I managed to get the last set from my dealer with a lot of trouble.

Save your money and spend it on a holiday in Europe or Wales and the memories will last a lot longer than new wheels

Beauty is subjective so can't comment on the Sport Lines but Welsh Coast and Brittany are stunning!!

Good luck whatever you choose!

Wow thanks, I'm thinking more of the older style ones now in matt black, could you photo shop that please
Away until tomorrow but if you can post a link to the ones you want then it'll take me a couple of mins to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of buying new wheels and tyres, sportline with tyres brand new £928
What would my old wheels with tyres be worth to sell?? They've done 9000 miles, wheels are unmarked
And which wheels do you think would look best on white van, black or silver

View attachment 23191

View attachment 23192

View attachment 23193

I was also thinking of getting the new Sportline wheel (silver & anthracite). The price you are quoting is a lot cheaper than what I have seen, which is generally around £1100 plus VAT. Who is doing for the lower price? Thanks.

IMG_5225.JPG

Blackberry T6 conversion I saw at the weekend with new-style black Sportlines, assume lowered too!

I don't know if these are stock or painted, as they're solid black rather than having the silver outer.

Last edited:
There are Sportline look alikes on the market but usually in 19" or 20". Just be sure to check if VW or 'VW Style'

Personal experience of diamond cut wheels is that I now wouldn't have them fitted. They have to be professionally recut & laquered if kerbed or the dreaded fungal look appears.

I was at JCT600 York this week & saw the new style Sportlines in gloss black with outer thin silver rim, the matt black where the silver comes up a bit more on the spokes, solid silver & the bi-colour silver with anthracite 'insets' on the spokes. I think there is also a solid anthracite, but I've not seen those in the flesh.

The JCT parts guy Jonathan occasionally puts a special offer on eBay & the current deal is 4x silver Sportlines with tyres all-in & on the van for £800 inc VAT.

They'll fit them free or pass to a courier, but won't ship themselves - I think he had four sets, but only silver:

IMG_5416.JPG

Last edited: