Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Who else missed out on 1 March?

DM

DM

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
There's been quite a few posts this week from excited members who picked up their cali on 1 March. Congratulations to you all. We are looking forward to seeing piccies of your first trips.

I was hoping for 1 March but my Cali still hasn't made it to the dealer. Hopefully next week! Who else is in the same position? Are we a select club or are there lots of us? When are you hoping to take delivery now?
Dave

Hi Dave,

I missed out - but in a much more spectacular way :(
I ordered 8th Oct 2015. I should have collected mine on the 1st of March too, but the non-swivelling comfort seats put a hold on that one. Re-ordered 6th or 7th of January. The last update I got was June. With all these further delays that I'm reading about - I'm not holding my breath.

Anyway, hope the keys are in your hands soon & I look forward to seeing the photos.
(Photos keep me going... :thumb)

Cheers
Tom

PS - Friendly warning to anyone looking for a new ready-built Cali.
It was a Reflex Silver 204ps 4M DSG. Highly specced. If you see one suddenly available PLEASE ask if the seats swivel before you make a move. A dealer has already earmarked it out of Nationwide stock, so it could be anywhere in the UK....:eek:

Last edited:
My Ocean was originally 1st March then mid April now hopefully before Easter :).....I believe it arrived in UK on Wednesday this week......

Reactions: DM
uploadfromtaptalk1457099334921.jpg
Not a Cali I know but picked up my new work van on March 1st. 140ps LWB Highline in blackberry. Love everything about it apart from the new glove box and all the too small cubby holes.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

My Ocean was originally 1st March then mid April now hopefully before Easter :).....I believe it arrived in UK on Wednesday this week......

Now next Friday for handover.......:):)

Going into see the dealer tomorrow to sort out finance and service plans and hope to collect in about 1 week.

Hi Dave,

I missed out - but in a much more spectacular way :(
I ordered 8th Oct 2015. I should have collected mine on the 1st of March too, but the non-swivelling comfort seats put a hold on that one. Re-ordered 6th or 7th of January. The last update I got was June. With all these further delays that I'm reading about - I'm not holding my breath.

Anyway, hope the keys are in your hands soon & I look forward to seeing the photos.
(Photos keep me going... :thumb)

Cheers
Tom

PS - Friendly warning to anyone looking for a new ready-built Cali.
It was a Reflex Silver 204ps 4M DSG. Highly specced. If you see one suddenly available PLEASE ask if the seats swivel before you make a move. A dealer has already earmarked it out of Nationwide stock, so it could be anywhere in the UK....:eek:
Gutted for you Tom but you made the right decision to reject and wait. You've now got me panicking that I haven't done the same. I know I haven't because I had a long conversation with the dealer about swivelling and not having the electric seats because they don't. But I'll be happier when I see those seats facing the back of the van!

Gutted for you Tom but you made the right decision to reject and wait. You've now got me panicking that I haven't done the same. I know I haven't because I had a long conversation with the dealer about swivelling and not having the electric seats because they don't. But I'll be happier when I see those seats facing the back of the van!
Dave,

I know exactly what you mean about seeing the seats facing the back of the van. It's the first thing I'll be doing when I pick it up !!
Thanks for your comments - much appreciated. :thumb

Cheers
Tom

Back