Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Who surfs?

Did once but gave it up along with golf. Got to old for it.
Love reading the posts though.
Morocco looks the place still.

Morocco has some nice set ups but it's never all that hollow. Also quite hard work outside the surf; a few friends have caught nasty illnesses, got hassled, etc.
I prefer SW France, Northern Spain and Portugal. Oh and the Canaries!

Yep, heading off tomorrow to France, Lacanau and then down to Biarritz

This was a great trip, the French are way better set up to deal with Campers / Motorhomes than the UK.

We only paid for one night, and that was because we were leaving super early so got a bit lazy.

Beautiful place, the beaches are great, I did find that being School holidays the main areas were super busy, however heading down the road 5-10kms there was always a quieter spot.

We made it down to Hossegor but turned around and headed back as far too hectic.

Surf wasn't that great as went quite flat, next year we'll leave it until after the School holidays when it will be quieter and the swells should be better too.

Absolutely love SW France; had cracking waves near Biarritz and Hossegor. Fast, hollow, powerful waves; perfect!

I'n not a surfer, but often wondered about how cool it would be to cruise around Bakewell with two 3 fin boards strapped to the roof :).

When I was a Rip Curl rep, most of my accounts were well inland!