Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Why I decided not to wait for a 6.1 :)

kurienp

kurienp

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Well, there is no time like now, and would you wait if you got a good deal on a 6 with:
(a) Solar Panels
(b) VB Suspension
(c) Jackyards Seat Covers
(d) kitchen top covers
(e) 4MO
(f) ACC
(g) Side Scan
(h) Tow bar
(i) LED Lights
(j) Dubflectas
and .... all the other options that I had on my wish list? Seemed like the previous owner customized the van for me :) (A big thank you if you are on here and see this message and the associated pictures :thumb)

Should be picking up a 67 reg Cali from Breeze, Poole in the coming days. So far a very good experience with the team there - Tom and Lauren

After being a member on here for about 2 years (or is it 3? time flies) and hiring a Cali every year, it is now time to get one for ourselves. The kids have flown the nest, and now we have some time with us. Cali adventures starting almost immediately :).

Just cutlery and plates and cups required. All else is already there in the Cali.

So what am i doing to make it my own? Two things planned -
1. Carista already on order to customize the Speedo on the digital display
2. Following a thread on the T6Forum to fit TPMS. Should be interesting.
... Rest of the time - Travel.

Some professional pics shared by the good guys at Breeze Poole. The pics I take will not be half as good as these.

01a.jpg

03.jpg

All VW dealers have been told by VW head office to offload all stock of the T6 California and offering over 20% discount. We have just purchased a brand new pre-registered Cali Ocean 199 DSG (so we are second owners on the V5C) with just 75 miles on the cloc and registered 24th Dec 2019. It came with a massive spec: Sat Nav, parking sensors and reverse camera, LEDs, Leather/Alacantara seats, ACC, green privacy glass, awning, comfort bed, safe, shower connection, 80 litre fuel tank,etc. totalling over 70K. Manged to get it for under 54K, which is a real bargain.

Well, there is no time like now, and would you wait if you got a good deal on a 6 with:
(a) Solar Panels
(b) VB Suspension
(d) kitchen top covers
(e) 4MO
(f) ACC
(g) Side Scan
(h) Tow bar
(i) LED Lights
(j) Dubflectas
and .... all the other options that I had on my wish list? Seemed like the previous owner customized the van for me :) (A big thank you if you are on here and see this message and the associated pictures :thumb)

Should be picking up a 67 reg Cali from Breeze, Poole in the coming days. So far a very good experience with the team there - Tom and Lauren

After being a member on here for about 2 years (or is it 3? time flies) and hiring a Cali every year, it is now time to get one for ourselves. The kids have flown the nest, and now we have some time with us. Cali adventures starting almost immediately :).

Just cutlery and plates and cups required. All else is already there in the Cali.

Some professional pics shared by the good guys at Breeze Poole. The pics I take will not be half as good as these.

View attachment 54938

View attachment 54939
It should already have Passive TPMS, ie: infers a loss of tyre pressure from a change in rolling circumference via the ABS system.

(a) Solar Panels
(b) VB Suspension
(d) kitchen top covers
(e) 4MO
(f) ACC
(g) Side Scan
(h) Tow bar
(i) LED Lights
(j) Dubflectas

View attachment 54938

View attachment 54939
Like that a lot man! :thumb

Thats a

Where are all these discounted Cali's at please ? Do you have to ring them (VW) to get a good discount and negotiate hard because I don't see much available when I look at the VW Car locator https://used.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/en/vw/california/page6 or is there another source for the available vehicles. Any advice much appreciated especially by recent purchasers (please feel free to PM if preferred).

Ideally I am looking for a good spec ocean (150 dsg). If it was over a year old it would be a bonus rather than a problem because of the year 1 tax that applies to vehicles costing over£40,000.

Thanks

Scoobz

(a) Solar Panels
(b) VB Suspension
(d) kitchen top covers
(e) 4MO
(f) ACC
(g) Side Scan
(h) Tow bar
(i) LED Lights
(j) Dubflectas

View attachment 54938

View attachment 54939
I spotted this on das welt a few months back!!!
It was at the time the most expensive California on the website 70odd k from memory????
surly you didn’t pay anything near that price??
Hope you got a bargain:)

Where are all these discounted Cali's at please ? Do you have to ring them (VW) to get a good discount and negotiate hard because I don't see much available when I look at the VW Car locator https://used.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/en/vw/california/page6 or is there another source for the available vehicles. Any advice much appreciated especially by recent purchasers (please feel free to PM if preferred).

Ideally I am looking for a good spec ocean (150 dsg). If it was over a year old it would be a bonus rather than a problem because of the year 1 tax that applies to vehicles costing over£40,000.
Only applies if your buying new if you buy a pre reg van the dealers already paid the huge first road tax cost

Thanks

Scoobz

Thanks

Scoobz

Ring round the VW dealers. There were some good discounts including first year tax and insurance thrown in. Not sure if this offer still stands and I think most dealers had to have stock T6’s registered before new year, so you now become second owner, even on delivery miles, but that’s no big issue really.

I spotted this on das welt a few months back!!!
It was at the time the most expensive California on the website 70odd k from memory????
surly you didn’t pay anything near that price??
Hope you got a bargain:)
Ha ha! Yes. For that kind of money, would have gone for a grand California

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back