Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

winter air

If they are all a flapping surely the payload would be lighter and you could fit more in.

Just watch out with helium. If you fill to much, your van will have the urge to lift from it's wheels. This will affect the camber and make your tire wear uneven.

Just watch out with helium. If you fill to much, your van will have the urge to lift from it's wheels. This will affect the camber and make your tire wear uneven.
Sorry i cant agree with that, the more lift you have , the less tyre wear surely. Once the tyres are not touching the ground they cant be wearing. Obviously traction to get moving might also be a minor issue

Sorry i cant agree with that, the more lift you have , the less tyre wear surely. Once the tyres are not touching the ground they cant be wearing. Obviously traction to get moving might also be a minor issue
The exhaust would propel you along.

Steering might be an issue.

The exhaust would propel you along.

Steering might be an issue.
Turning the radiator fan should act as an air brake, with an on/off switch wired in.
Alternative is to raise the roof but that may upset the chicken air lift action.
Problems- problems, law of physics in that for every action there is an opposite reaction

I keep two old air beds for this purpose, one with summer air and the other with winter air mostly used as part of recycling air removed from tyres during change over process

Your a genius, I wish I'd read this before I chucked away my winter air.

Is the adapter for the seasonal air the same for winter and summer ?

Does anyone know a service station where you can get summer air at the moment?

What happens if I inadvertently mix summer air with last years winter air?

Does Winter air smell different to summer air ?

I had never heard of the activity of rimming until I saw this post, have I lived a sheltered life ?

I had never heard of the activity of rimming until I saw this post, have I lived a sheltered life ?
I don't know...do you feel somehow empty, as if you've just realized there's an undefined sensation of something missing, a nagging sensation that makes you feel as if there's a hole in your life?

Last edited:
Was the final comment a nod to when best to to change to summer air ?