Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wiring diagrams

A

aileen

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hello all. I wrote before about deciding to not write off my beloved Cali after a rear end collision. The body work was repaired very well. During repairs all batteries and solar panel were disconnected. An electrician is trying to get it going again and needs wiring diagrams for the frig, heating system etc. Does anyone know where I could get them? VW has no interest since the Cali was written off. I asked if I could pay for a computerized diagnosis but they declined. I am very worried that it won’t be fixed correctly and I’m hopeless with such issues. I’m in Ireland. Thanks

Hello all. I wrote before about deciding to not write off my beloved Cali after a rear end collision. The body work was repaired very well. During repairs all batteries and solar panel were disconnected. An electrician is trying to get it going again and needs wiring diagrams for the frig, heating system etc. Does anyone know where I could get them? VW has no interest since the Cali was written off. I asked if I could pay for a computerized diagnosis but they declined. I am very worried that it won’t be fixed correctly and I’m hopeless with such issues. I’m in Ireland. Thanks
There are some diagrams in the resource section, @Loz is the wiring expert and will probably be along soon! Might be worth updating your profile to show vehicle details.

Haven’t had any response to downloading the PDF. Have to try to find somewhere with better WiFi. Maybe that’s the problem. Thanks for trying to help me. Wish I knew an electrician that is familiar with California’s but there’s not that many in Ireland

Haven’t had any response to downloading the PDF. Have to try to find somewhere with better WiFi. Maybe that’s the problem. Thanks for trying to help me. Wish I knew an electrician that is familiar with California’s but there’s not that many in Ireland
Navigate to the forum page Loz sent you, then press the red download button. Worked ok for me.

Navigate to the forum page Loz sent you, then press the red download button. Worked ok for me.
Thanks I did that but there’s no red button and it says that I have no permission to download it

Thanks I did that but there’s no red button and it says that I have no permission to download it
Ok now there is a red button , I pressed it and then download No sign of PDF?

Hello again. A big thank you for all the replies and forum help. I’m delighted to say that with the technical diagrams an electrician has worked 40 hours and my beloved Cali is responding and working perfectly. No more flashing control panel and leisure batteries at 100%. Unbelievable. Can’t believe it after a whole year. Just finished repacking it ready for road when times seem good. The electrician feels he’s now the Irish expert on Calis
Thank you all so much. Aileen

Hi,
Newbie question....
Do I need to upgrade my membership if I want to download resources such as the wiring Diagram?
thanks
David
Yes, you will need to be a VIP member, which is well worth it as the club negotiated discounts normally get your money back.

Yes, you will need to be a VIP member, which is well worth it as the club negotiated discounts normally get your money back.
Thanks for the super quick reply Loz!
The discounts are less useful for us Aussies, but I’m just tossing up between the annual or life membership...

Thanks for the super quick reply Loz!
The discounts are less useful for us Aussies, but I’m just tossing up between the annual or life membership...
That’s a good point and something the club should consider.

@calikev or @Martin , Club Administrators might be able to help as VIP membership for some Overseas members, especially those outside Europe who cannot take advantage of many VIP discounts , is a little restrictive.

Back