Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Worktop protection

What colour is this ? Light blue perhaps ?
All previous ordered colours are still available by special order. Frosted double and triple kits usually in stock ready to send.

I will check my records and let you know about the blue in question when we get home from camping tomorrow.

Hi Andrew. Did you have any luck with confirming the shade of blue I asked about ?

Anyone else had problems with theirs bubbling in the heat?

First post of page 14. Post numbers are at bottom right hand corner next to reply button.
Not showing on my phone. Checked your post but no photo to show the colour. I have pm'd Andrew for confirmation on the colour in the photo. Thanks anyway :cool:

All previous ordered colours are still available by special order. Frosted double and triple kits usually in stock ready to send.
Hi AJ. I msg'd u on 7th Aug re: ordering a set but not rxd any response yet. Did you rx it ok ?

Hi Andrew just sent you a private message regarding set of the 3 split protectors in lime green

Any updates to when the coloured ones will go into production again?

Anyone else had problems with theirs bubbling in the heat?
No problems with mine, still looking great after 2 years or so.

7 September 2018 Update:

Our coloured worktop protectors are available again as special order and the frosted kits are now back in stock. The manufacturer has been away for some time but is happy to start making these again in batches.

There are a number of you who have been waiting for your coloured kits and I am pleased to inform you that I will be collecting them on the weekend and posting them on Monday 10 Sep'18. They should hopefully be with you by the middle of next week.

Coloured kits £31.95 (double or triple) approx. 10 days from order.
Frosted kits £26.95 (double or triple) in stock and ready to send.

Many thanks,

Andrew & Polly.

7 September 2018 Update:

Our coloured worktop protectors are available again as special order and the frosted kits are now back in stock. The manufacturer has been away for some time but is happy to start making these again in batches.

There are a number of you who have been waiting for your coloured kits and I am pleased to inform you that I will be collecting them on the weekend and posting them on Monday 10 Sep'18. They should hopefully be with you by the middle of next week.

Coloured kits £31.95 (double or triple) approx. 10 days from order.
Frosted kits £26.95 (double or triple) in stock and ready to send.

Many thanks,

Andrew & Polly.

Hi Andrew

You had me down for a Lime Green is that being collected at the weekend?

Hi Simon I’m looking to get a set of these for the 3 part top in frosted. However, please can you or anyone else provide feedback on their longevity. Obviously I won’t be using them as a chopping board but wouldn’t want them peeling up or looking shoddy in a few months. I’d also be interested to know what the material is (eg clear wrap or window manifestation film) because I’d like to do our tables too. Cheers

Hi Simon I’m looking to get a set of these for the 3 part top in frosted. However, please can you or anyone else provide feedback on their longevity. Obviously I won’t be using them as a chopping board but wouldn’t want them peeling up or looking shoddy in a few months. I’d also be interested to know what the material is (eg clear wrap or window manifestation film) because I’d like to do our tables too. Cheers
Have the 2 piece set - on for almost 4 years and still as new.

Back