Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

worktop protectors

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Just to let you know we haven't forgotten about the worktop protectors they are nearly perfected and should be available within the next few weeks.

Here is a sneak preview of the new worktop protector it will be available in a couple of weeks :thumb

20140424_115426.jpg 20140424_115438.jpg 20140424_125527.jpg 20140424_125551.jpg 20140424_125517.jpg

These look brill, they will certainly brighten up the drab interior of the Cali.

I like them... :thumb
As mentioned, will brighten up the lounge area,especially after fitting my dark seat covers

Look good, grey would be a good colour choice if it's available

The only problem is that we have to buy large sheets that make's 20 protectors it is fine if you sell them all otherwise it will work out very expensive to have say 15 sets that people don't like the colour
Left over if we get firm orders for a particular colour it could be done :thumb

I would guess that light grey would be the most popular colour (I may be wrong!). I'll put my name down as 1 of the 20 for that colour. Just need another 19! I'm assuming the price will be reasonable - no mention of that yet!?

Cheers
Mark

markh said:
I would guess that light grey would be the most popular colour (I may be wrong!). I'll put my name down as 1 of the 20 for that colour. Just need another 19! I'm assuming the price will be reasonable - no mention of that yet!?

Cheers
Mark

I would go for a grey set too.

Greg

Grey for me as well.......that's 3 and counting......

Grey for me, please. #4 - Maybe a clear/transparent option?

Is the material (plastic?) heat resistant? Or, purely to prevent scratching.

There's me thinking people would like to brighten up the dull
Interior shows what I know :doh it will be made from acrylic not heatproof
It will be held in place by 3 m dots so will be removable if you wish
It's main purpose is to stop scratching to the glass which is less easy to replace and more expensive.

We must all be very dull people (apart from you!) :lol:

Can I have mine in fuchsia pink?

It would go nicely with my new set of melamine cups, Fluo red, yellow, orange and green. Gorgeous.

Hi I got three of these from Waitrose, they are grey soffit with the interior, they stay put even when you raise the lid of the cooker and sink and fridge.
The huge advantage is that they are heat resistant . They are sold as being for drying after washing ip, but because of their properties protect the work top glass but also Usable as a surface to out hot pans on.
Keep a tidy countertop with this OXO Good Grips drying mat. The silicone design can easily be rolled up and tucked away after your dishes have dried. To ensure an organized kitchen, shop our full line of OXO Good Grips products.

Ribbed design maximizes ventilation and drainage to quickly dry glasses, stemware, pots, pans and more.
Heat-resistant material withstands up to 425°F and can be used as a trivet.
Flexible, nonslip silicone surface protects delicate items and can be rolled up for storage.
Details:
12 1/4"W x 11 3/4"L
Dishwasher safe

Just a quick update for all that have ordered the worktop protectors I'm afraid I have to make an apology we manufactured these on Monday with the plan to ship this Thursday and now find out after a final fitting they need slight adjustment to get them 100% right we plan to work on this over the weekend and they will be shipped next week.we didn't want to send these out not being quite right .I thank you for your patience and know you won't be disappointed when you finally get them
Thanks Tim (ZoneSleep)

Hi Tim,
Are these protectors laser cut during production or sawn? Also how do you finishe the exposed edges?
Thanks

Hi yes the protectors are cut using a cnc machine the edges are bevelled and then polished.
I hope this helps
Tim

Hi, are these still available?? Thanks

Are the protectors still available? That blue is nice but will also be happy with grey to match my current mood after the water tank cap broke :(

Just bought a "runner" from JL. Perfect for the job

J.L. = John Lewis
Runner = long oblong of material/carpet or matting.