Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Yorkshire Cali

C

Ceri

Haven't seen that many in Yorkshire, where Are you all? :clap

Based in Harrogate, n yorks and seen 1 Berghaus and 1 beige number in last 6 months

Ceri

I was back in Yeadon over Xmas but am now a softie Southerner ;-)
- Nick

Based in a village between York and Harrogate - natural grey facelift.
Want to wave at fellow owners but don't see many. Now on waving terms with plumbers, decorators, handymen/women - need to start looking for more obvious cali-clues! Will try and focus on awning/bike rack combo to be sure of a fellow camper!

We are in Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, but often travel up your way. What we need is another Norther Cali meeting - we had one 2 years ago in Appletreewick. north of Skipton, which was very successful. Any offers to organise?

Hi Helen, I am in York...blue facelift with sunflowers on the dash to stop her looking like a plumbers van! I see a grey Berghaus in York too. I met up with some of those who had been to Appletreewick again last year. We are meeting up again in Cheshire soon.

Hi ... Two over here in Leeds, Armley & Worley areas ! :D

Hi just joined the 'northern' club .Over to the West of Hull - 2012 Black Cali.
Cheers
Garry

We`re from Manchester but Ian`s son lives in Harrogate. Only had our 'Sunny Yellow' Beach a week and spent our 1st night in it on Monday outside his flat, after fitting a new floor for him.
Got our cali from West Yorkshire Van Centre and spend quite a bit of time in Yorkshire. We scattered my Dad`s ashes near Goathland, so it`s a bit of a homage for us. We fly a Yorkshire flag when on site...I suppose it`s 'Our spiritually adoptive county',

Jen & Ian.

Hi,

We live in a little village outside of Leeds - heading towards York.

Got our beach from York VW - absolutely love it! We find ourselves waving a plumbers etc - but have seen a few calis out and about!

We're over at Scarborough most weekends (well will be if summer arrives) - over at North Bay near Hairy Bob's skate park - an awesome place to park up, watch the world go by with excellent views! Well - real excuse, sit in comfort whilst waiting for our adrenaline junky son to finish surfing or scootering!

So if you see us there - stop and have a cuppa ;-)

:hello 3 in Ilkley,west yorks
Mines reflex silver 180DSG 62 plate.
I'm always around Harrogate and surrounding areas doing photography on the hills and in town centre
CU around give me a wave might even get a cuppa! :thumb

Hi from les from Skipton new member fom today will keep a eye out from follow cali owners. Candy white 13 reg

I'm also new on here. Yorkshire's a big county, so we're all a bit spread out. I'm in Upper Wharfedale, about 10 miles from Skipton, with a '92 T4 which we've had for almost 18 months.

Aren't VWs brilliant!

tim batten said:
We are in Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, but often travel up your way. What we need is another Norther Cali meeting - we had one 2 years ago in Appletreewick. north of Skipton, which was very successful. Any offers to organise?

We've now got a local meet at Skipton on March 16th (I offered to organise - and got the job)!
See http://www.vwcaliforniaclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=5886

So… 'how about it' is my message to you Yorkshire-based members who haven't yet replied?

Hi. We have had ours since oct 13. Live in a village between leeds and harrogate. Silver 62 plate. Don't use it day to day. Haven't seen any locally but spotted a couple on the A65 recently.

Jennydddd said:
Hi. We have had ours since oct 13. Live in a village between leeds and harrogate. Silver 62 plate. Don't use it day to day. Haven't seen any locally but spotted a couple on the A65 recently.

So, Jenny… how about a trip over to Skipton on 16 March?
See http://www.vwcaliforniaclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=5886 for details if you haven't already looked. It might even be us that you've seen on the A65 - you never know!
We'd love to see you at the Yorkshire 'Local' Meet.