Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

£62k used Cali…!

With only 500 miles on it that will be a demo cali. Still I would have thought it a tad expensive. Got to be a typo !!

Andy said:
With only 500 miles on it that will be a demo cali. Still I would have thought it a tad expensive. Got to be a typo !!

It's got leather and xenons but I can't see anything else to make it that much! Ex Demo is definitely "used" in my book. Even our pre reg delivery miler was found on a Used Approved search!

A few 4motions on there; they do seem to command a high price. All are newer than ours though.

Maybe it's to do with the plate "VO14LGA" looks like a private plate to me, but nonetheless it looks like it should read £52k instead?
Maybe it's a selling ploy - if they have a £56k vehicle next to it it will make it look cheap...??

We drove that one (or an identical one) at Listers a month or so ago before buying somewhere else. It does have every optional extra inc. WiFi. List price was c. £65K.

Prices have risen each of the last several years....

Costing that vehicles spec I got to £61.5k without a struggle and probably missed some things.

Add a buyers premium for an instantly available vehicle at the peak buying time of year ( we noticed discounts are harder to come by past March) and it doesn't look like a typo to me...

shambly said:
Prices have risen each of the last several years....

Costing that vehicles spec I got to £61.5k without a struggle and probably missed some things.

Add a buyers premium for an instantly available vehicle at the peak buying time of year ( we noticed discounts are harder to come by past March) and it doesn't look like a typo to me...

Yes, I'd say the price is spot on :)

James

I'll stick with my 2011 ex-demo & keep adding to it then. Can't afford / justify spending the sort of money they sell for now !!

We had wondered about changing but I think we'll do the same as Andy!

Wow! €76k seems a lot. I noticed it doesn't have side protection strips as per UK spec... Just watch where you park your 76k vehicle.....

It does make me laugh, if it's too expensive for you don't buy it!!!!

Back