Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

why is this van cheaper than others?

List price of manual petrol Beach is approx £43,300 so cost price of £40,400 only equates to a discount of around £2,900 which is ok but nothing special.

Hmm, not so good then, unless you are after a petrol Beach!

It would interesting to find out what their cost price of an Ocean would be.

List price of manual petrol Beach is approx £43,300 so cost price of £40,400 only equates to a discount of around £2,900 which is ok but nothing special.
And thats base spec! :Depressed:stop

Discount not very good, these are pre reg demo's, not new. Just a sales tactic imo.

There can't be that many purchasers who'd want a bog standard obsolete petrol guzzling Cali, discount or no discount, hence this offer.

I'd be interested in knowing how they've ended up with at least eight petrol Calis? The mind boggles!

Discount not very good, these are pre reg demo's, not new. Just a sales tactic imo.

It states Brand new and is offered with the 2k deposit contribution which wouldn't be available on a pre-reg car.

I'd very much doubt that they've got 8 in stock unless they've reserved them from central VW stock.

I also doubt if any of them are big standard spec so probably not actually available at the base price..

Typical sales headline to make the phone ring!

Just have been on the live chat with this company. Other than trying to get as many personal details out of me as possible they were unable to confirm whether or not there are vans available to test drive.

Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 16.31.39.png

Just have been on the live chat with this company. Other than trying to get as many personal details out of me as possible they were unable to confirm whether or not there are vans available to test drive.

Those chats are outsourced to India or somewhere and she would have been Jessie to the next caller about a DHCP issue with their Virgin Superhub. Completely useless imo but probably more knowledgable than the dealer.

you will be surprised, live chat is generally done by salespeople - to fill the quiet times....