Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2014 Ocean 2.0 BiTDI Blue Motion Tech SE 180

topspan

topspan

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
. Been to see a California at a local dealer, should I be looking at anything in particular or do they have any weaknesses?.
The California is a 2014 Ocean 2.0 BiTDI Blue Motion Tech SE 180. manual. Mileage 90,625.
On inspection it all looks very good.
What I want is the general consensus of opinion from other members of this model!
I have had many other VW cars in my time but never a Transporter.

. Been to see a California at a local dealer, should I be looking at anything in particular or do they have any weaknesses?.
The California is a 2014 Ocean 2.0 BiTDI Blue Motion Tech SE 180. manual. Mileage 90,625.
What I want is the general consensus of opinion from other members of this model!
Apart from the colour, and the fact mine is a 4Motion,exactly like mine. I'm on 80,000 miles.

Check the Cambelt and Water pump has been done, recommended 80,000 miles or 4 years.
Check Pads and Discs for corrosion.

You will get some on here saying avoid the 180 engine due to high oil usage. BE AWARE this was a fault on 180 CFCA engines manufactured around 2010/2011. The problem normally occurred around 50 - 60,000 miles. So check with the Dealership. Oil consumption of 1L/600 miles or less.

Hi Topspan , I am going to look at a 2014 2.0 BiTD ( 75k Miles - water pump and cambelt done 12k ago ) tomorrow and want to hear form you if you got it at the and if there was anything I need to be looking for? I am a First time buyer of a California - supper excited but quiet an investment. how have you founded , anything go wring ....or all as expected with normal wear and tear? Regards John

Back