Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2016 Belgian pricelist

Was planning to ask for a price on full specced and return off my 2012SE but as it was quit busy at VW , in Belgium it is the annualy autoshow in Brussels and the local showrooms are also well visited during that periode i just had a chat with the salesman and took a brochure.
I would be starting at 60.000euro at least without any options....!
Knowing i bought my 2012 SE from new ( showroom model) at 49.950 with some options included nearly four years ago....prices went well up!

They even had a page on me in the Belgian brochure:D

image.jpeg

The fuel version seems not that big succes , salesman told me it burns a lot fuel pulling such a heavy verhicle....
Also the Coast is less popular.
They get lots of contractors and bussines men who want a Cali for general use and as alternative to staying in hotels on bussines trips.

Can you explain this please, seems to have lost sense in translation.

We got a fuell or should i say petrol version .

The TSI on the bottem of the lists

We got a fuell or should i say petrol version .

The TSI on the bottem of the lists

Thanks for that.
I imagine a petrol will be very heavy on petrol although some people seem to think a petrol engine is a lot less problematic then a diesel engine and therefore worth paying the extra fuel cost, not convinced myself.

About this time last year I bought a new Belgian T5 California beach and got a 15.5% reduction on the list price overall.
California Beach T5 84ps was EUR 33708 in okt 2014 pricelist and now for the T6 it's EUR39482
It's a 17.1% increase in price, and I bet the offered reduction won't exceed 8%, so in total they are about 24% more expensive than they were last year.

Glad I didn't wait because for a 50K van, making up the 12K in fuel consumption is very unsure.
If I calculate it and suppose maintenance cost is equal (assuming 1.5 liters less fuel consumption per 100km), I would need 666.666km.
Of course there's the potentially higher resale value of the T6 if you intend to sell soon.

ordered my T6 ocean in octobre 2015, beside the seasonal promotion at that time (-1200 euro ) and free awning offer I got 12% reduction on catalog price .. . This allowed me to buy more options of course.
there is one dealer I know who trades in your current car : Autonatie.