Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

4Motion California Returns

Omg that’s really annoying .. I thought/was told they were finished to good

Wish we had gone for 4M. Not many, self included, realise that on PCP they are cheaper per month due to higher RVs. The wait in 22 was horrendous though.

Hi Everyone

As of tomorrow you can order New California T6.1 California 4motion and Grand California 4motion 680.

They will be factory orders and we can allocate the 0%HP and 5+ Promise. Please get in contact if interested.
Have they suggested a delivery lead time?

Hi Everyone

As of tomorrow you can order New California T6.1 California 4motion and Grand California 4motion 680.

They will be factory orders and we can allocate the 0%HP and 5+ Promise. Please get in contact if interested.

That’s great to hear, do you expect the two tone colours to come back into the configurator?

Last edited:
Hi Everyone

Wish we had gone for 4M. Not many, self included, realise that on PCP they are cheaper per month due to higher RVs. The wait in 22 was horrendous though.
How much stronger are the residuals? Debating whether it’s worth the spend?

4M option now back on the configuration tool £ 81,188 before options.

How much stronger are the residuals? Debating whether it’s worth the spend?
Get your dealer to give you the monthly PCPO price for and without. It's not a massive difference if memory serves, but (it used to be) enough to get 4M for "free".

So far (despite lots of rain) no.

Although just specced a 4M, I pad £73k, with the same options it comes out A LOT more. Not sure i need to get out a muddy field that bad

The £15K difference isn't worth it

With the current 0% over 5 years, folks would be nuts to PCP IMHO. Literally thousands of pounds difference in overall cost.

I'm sure everyone has a spare £40k laying around to put down as deposit.

As a matter of interest can anyone recall the price prior to it being withdrawn last time?

Ive just configured mine on there & its come out just about the list price on mine in December last year, it doesn't look to have changed much.

Just over £90k with the diff lock, tow bar, sports pack etc.

DTD are roughly 10% discount

I've noticed that the increased alternator & battery capacity are now separate options, whereas they were previously together. The cost of the both now is £100 or so more, so perhaps they're tweaking the cost of options to increase the overall costs...

Must be close to £95k if you tick everything
Speccing my Coast on an Ocean platform almost hits 100K Euro on the German configurator, so 95K sterling is not out of the realms of possibility for a UK Ocean.

Ive just configured mine on there & its come out just about the list price on mine in December last year, it doesn't look to have changed much.

Well, I wouldn’t suggest people without a degree of financial resilience get involved with £80K vans for starters. If a 50% deposit is not on hand, folks would be better off taking out a bank loan to drum it up and use VW’s free 50% over 5 years, than pay compounding interest on a big balloon under PCP.

makes mine look a steal back 2020 for 66k with diff lock etc lol