Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

4motion Ocean.

Welcome! I spent many hours reading on here to get some “Cali therapy” whilst waiting for our bus to be built. Three years on and we can’t imagine being without it! Enjoy!

Reactions: X77
Welcome X77!
Ask anyway and good addition is to become VIP Member for all the lists (handover).

Welcome to the forum.
Scotland is a great place to start your Cali adventures.
Your avatari says T6, should it be T6.1?

Welcome to the forum.
Scotland is a great place to start your Cali adventures.
Your avatari says T6, should it be T6.1?
Your absolutely right, it should be T6.1. I'll look at changing it.

:welcome:welcome:welcome Don’t forget to post pictures

Morning all. Awaiting the new arrival of my 4motion Ocean, it should arrive in 6 days. Just noticed I can now search posts. I'll go and do that before I ask daft questions although at some point I'll do it anyway.
Is that 6 days now!? Happy new van day

Is that 6 days now!? Happy new van day
Yes, van arrived yesterday. I had a nice suprise as well. I found that it has the optional led lights fitted, a nice bonus not mentioned on the dealer options list along with the diff option. I knew it had the latter as I could see it on the dash picture.
One happy little boy!

Yes, van arrived yesterday. I had a nice suprise as well. I found that it has the optional led lights fitted, a nice bonus not mentioned on the dealer options list along with the diff option. I knew it had the latter as I could see it on the dash picture.
One happy little boy!
That’s fab! I’m a big fan of the LED headlights, enough that I paid to add them. Finding them as an added bonus is a cherry on top! Congratulations. Enjoy your new camper.

Back