Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So the journey begins..

You can't have the fog lights on without the headlights as the mechanical operation of the switch prevents it.
Are you sure?

On my 2010 I can switch off the headlights and only have the front fogs on with the side lights, another pull gives you the rear fogs in addition.

What I can't do on mine is have the rear fogs on without the front fogs.
VW may have changed the switching around on later models.

Alan

Some new bits arrived this week and fitted today...

Hi Loz
Just wondering re the service on your above items (pull out rear draw) I ordered from VWCAMPER.DE set on Friday and apart from e-mail saying order place no contact or reply to e-mails asking about their shipping process.
How long did your order take and what contact tracking did they give you. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Loz
Just wondering re the service on your above items (pull out rear draw) I ordered from VWCAMPER.DE set on Friday and apart from e-mail saying order place no contact or reply to e-mails asking about their shipping process.
How long did your order take and what contact tracking did they give you. Thanks
Ordered on the 7th parcels arrived on the 12th no shipping info. The day they arrived I was about to chase for shipping info when they turned up so, pretty fast delivery..

hi loz ... any update on the fitting of the wheel arch protection ?

I'd like to see the arch protectors fitted as well, however i'm not convinced that there is sufficient space for the sliding door to clear the rear one on that side. I presume standard transporter door trims are a lot thinner.

They are the standard Transporter ones, but I haven't had a warm enough day yet to fit them.
Hoping to do this next month when we get a nice hot weekend.

Really? What was broken, not a lot to break..
The left locking mechanism, holds the spring in place. We took a picture will post tomorrow. They are sending a whole new slide out. Quick service really impressed with these guys.

So easy to load the rear up.

I like the wheel arch trims, t6 only?

Alistair

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I think the part number has not changed since the T5..
That's interesting, though I have a 2004, so it may be not the same as a 5.1. Something to look at though, looks great.

Alistair

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk