Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ACSI Card - What do I buy?

It depends...

The ID card is supposed to allow you to leave it in lieu of a passport and pay at the end of your stay.

The CampingCard gives substantial off season discounts at a number of sites around Europe. If you do much off season camping it can save you thousands.

The apps are a real winner and worth every penny in my opinion. By plugging the campsite coordinates into your Satnav they allow you to find the site with pinpoint accuracy.

The descriptions and reviews of each site give you a real feel of what you are likely to find when you arrive.

Throw the books in the bin, the app works off line.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

I just bought this through the C&MC for £12.99. @Amarillo do I still have to pay for the regional access in the app?

I just bought this through the C&MC for £12.99. @Amarillo do I still have to pay for the regional access in the app?

There are two apps - the ACSI app and the CC app. If I recall correctly, you download the app then pay to be able to download each country's campsites or if you have already paid type in your membership number from the back of the appropriate card.

The app plus campsite information is very memory intensive as everything is available offline. They have used up all the memory on my iPad.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Back