Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

After market Cruise control

Got Hazzy to fit my cruise yesterday.
They did a superb job and i can thoroughly recommend them.

Took a couple of hours, fit genuine VW stalk and works the same as my MK 6 Golf GT which displays on the driver digital screen.
They also gave me 10% VIP forum members discount.

Big Thumbs up Hazzy Dayz :clap

HistoryBob said:
I had the dealer fit Cruise Control to the new Cali I picked up to day. It's a Liteon AP900 and is controlled from separate stalked attached to the steering column. I haven't tried it out yet but am a bit disappointed its not a genuine VW one controlled from the indicator stalk.
I have to say that I have found the Liteon works very well. I've probably done around 500 miles on motorways with it and am not disappointed its performance. I think its simpler to use than the genuine VW. However it doesn't display the set speed in the central display.

Have Fun

Bob

Soulstyle said:
Got Hazzy to fit my cruise yesterday.
They did a superb job and i can thoroughly recommend them.

Took a couple of hours, fit genuine VW stalk and works the same as my MK 6 Golf GT which displays on the driver digital screen.
They also gave me 10% VIP forum members discount.

Big Thumbs up Hazzy Dayz :clap

Hi is your van a facelift model?

Yes it's a 2012 van.
:thumb

Here is a pic for you :cool
Not the best, but gives you an idea

FE428117-E7BD-4B7A-ADE7-5E0E33A899C1-29386-000016F797CA5E56_zpsfd3302c0.jpg

Hi,

I am new to the forum. I have a 2018 t6 California DSG 150 hp without cc. I did not think of checking if it cc was on the car when I thought it would be standard. But, I went to my nearest VW dealer asking for a retrofit and they told me that it was not possible to get a kit for my car from VW and that they have never heard of or done a retrofit before. I understand from reading several threads now that it is possible in the UK at least. However, I live in Norway and I am hoping some of you know of someone retrofitting closer to Norway as the drive to the UK is a bit far.

Hi i had 61 plat SE 180 and i did retrofit CC in year 2014-15. with original parts. since its working fine.
thx

A number of UK non VW suppliers which would suggest that it would be available nearer you.
Kits available from salvage Dealers on EBAY UK if you can get it installed.
Example of column type.

Seems to be quite a few Latvian VW parts suppliers for T series. Poland also seems to be a Country with transporter upgrade businesses.

Back