Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ahem, other car - change or not? Petrolheads only...

James,

As I've said many times before, it depends on the car. The auto in the M135i is quicker, better on fuel and much lower in emissions and is very good. The DSG box in the Cali is worse on fuel, higher on emissions and ever so slightly slower ;)

The auto in our car is the ONLY option but it's a decent 'box luckily and suits the engine very well.

KernowLad said:
James,

As I've said many times before, it depends on the car. The auto in the M135i is quicker, better on fuel and much lower in emissions and is very good. The DSG box in the Cali is worse on fuel, higher on emissions and ever so slightly slower ;)

The auto in our car is the ONLY option but it's a decent 'box luckily and suits the engine very well.

I like auto's :)

Custard said:
timhutch said:
Golf R?

Beautifully engineered car.

Agreed :)

I wii try and test one but the BM is lot quicker but cheaper!

I had a mk4 R32 when they first came out and it was a great car. I do prefer RWD to AWD though for performance cars.

KernowLad said:
Custard said:
timhutch said:
Golf R?

Beautifully engineered car.

Agreed :)

I wii try and test one but the BM is lot quicker but cheaper!

I had a mk4 R32 when they first came out and it was a great car. I do prefer RWD to AWD though for performance cars.

Being a public sector worker I've never had the pleasure of owning such fine cars - though there are plenty of performance bargains to be had.

I'm not really excited about owning quick cars, I am a petrolhead but I'm a bit dull and I'm far more excited by bread and butter models because that is actually where real world advances are made.

I'm a geek - excited by rare or different models.

James

Back