Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Car Country Decals

Eber123

Eber123

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Good evening,

About 3 years ago I started to collect the decals of the countries we stayed in.

But this turned out a bit more complicated as I thought. Most of the time we won't find a country decal of the country we are in, so we have to get them form an internet shop.

The last decals we got was from America. But I was wondering if there ins't a shop in Europe who offers those stickers too. I spend some time searching, but couldn't find any suiteable offers.

I prefer to buy not from Ebay (or Alienexpress, or whatever they are called). I thought I found a shop in UK that offers them for a decent price, but I must have deleted the bookmark, I can't find it again.

If somebody knows a good European Internet Shop that sells those Country Car Decals could you send me the URL please?

Thank you
Eberhard

Is it flag stickers you are after?

These guys do great stickers and different sizes.
I got the link after Amarillo posted it some time ago.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the link. I just had a look, very interesting. Price for the stickers seems to ok and shipment for about 3£ is ok too.

Tomorrow I will have a closer look, so far I am missing only 3x stickers, but I hope that there will be far more in the future.

Happy California,
Eberhard

I get my stickers from vinyl cut graphics as well.

Another option is redbubble. Got some good custom stickers from them.

Can we see your collection ?

It seems that it will be raining the whole morning :(, so there will be very fresh pictures:

1595493158398.png

It took me 2 months to get the compass rose, but when it arrived it was good quality. After I put it on I realised that it looks a bit like it came from Westfalia :rolleyes:. Some of the country stickers peel off at the corners, I will replace those.

While I was out there taking pictures of the decals I thought I take one from the other side of the van:

1595493336803.png

My wife ordered that for me from Ebay. It wasn't expensive and I managed to get it on the window rather nicely - I like it. Have I said that, it came in pure white, I would have preferred a lighter grey colour.

Beside the country stickers I am looking for one sticker for the back. Something like this:

1595493549909.png

I like it. For me it looks optimistic and positive.

Happy California,
Eberhard

It seems that it will be raining the whole morning :(, so there will be very fresh pictures:

View attachment 63288

It took me 2 months to get the compass rose, but when it arrived it was good quality. After I put it on I realised that it looks a bit like it came from Westfalia :rolleyes:. Some of the country stickers peel off at the corners, I will replace those.

While I was out there taking pictures of the decals I thought I take one from the other side of the van:

View attachment 63289

My wife ordered that for me from Ebay. It wasn't expensive and I managed to get it on the window rather nicely - I like it. Have I said that, it came in pure white, I would have preferred a lighter grey colour.

Beside the country stickers I am looking for one sticker for the back. Something like this:

View attachment 63290

Happy California,
Eberhard
I use these.
15954946900958494011159630194876.jpg

Hello WelshGas,

those country stickers are nice! From where did you get them?

Happy California
Eberhard

I just ordered the missing flags - and a few more stickers ;).

As soon as they are on the camper I will put some pictures up here.

Thank you for all the help.

Happy California (even in the rain)
Eberhard

Hello WelshGas,

those country stickers are nice! From where did you get them?

Happy California
Eberhard
They were on eBay. 2 sets to get the countries I needed.
EU and Nato as the EU set didn't include Norway and Switzerland, I think.

Where did you get your compass sticker from @Eber123? Having come to vw Cali from Westfalias, I fancy one of those!

Edit - I know there are plenty on ebay but they don't look as good as Eberhard's.

Last edited:
Hello 2into1,

I got the compass rose from here:

Well, have I said that the children got them as a gift for me. I should have gotten it beginning of April, but it finally arrived mid / end of June. I guess that the Corona Virus had it's impact on the manufacturing and delivery.

Happy California,
Eberhard

Where did you get your compass sticker from @Eber123? Having come to vw Cali from Westfalias, I fancy one of those!

Edit - I know there are plenty on ebay but they don't look as good as Eberhard's.
I was thinking the same but thought that its a bit like sticking
a California badge on a conversion??
#keepitreal.
Ebers looks really good though.

I was thinking the same but thought that its a bit like sticking
a California badge on a conversion??
#keepitreal.
Ebers looks really good though.
I think it's sort of OK as it doesn't say Westfalia.... Loads of compass decals on sale pre-cut for Renault Trafics and Caravans! We know the current Cali wouldn't be have a good as it is without the Westy T4s as a starting point.
Also... I've a bit of misting starting in one of my back windows. Very minor so far, but this would distract my eye from it!

I think it's sort of OK as it doesn't say Westfalia.... Loads of compass decals on sale pre-cut for Renault Trafics and Caravans! We know the current Cali wouldn't be have a good as it is without the Westy T4s as a starting point.
Also... I've a bit of misting starting in one of my back windows. Very minor so far, but this would distract my eye from it!
I know what you mean,
it looks good. :thumb

View attachment 63288

View attachment 63289

View attachment 63290

Happy California,
Eberhard
you have good taste:thumb
BAC9908F-8251-41F5-99D2-C4234AB044BE.jpeg

Where do you get the tiny flags from?
I think I have same small 3D plastic stickers as WH. Got them on eBay, can’t remember company name. I like the discreet nature of them being so small. They have an EU member state pack but you’ll need a NATO pack for Switzerland and for others out with the EU. I think Croatia was not included within their EU pack for some strange reason. Sorry about dodgy pic.
3D7E995D-E1BF-4C40-8F4A-40213B12BBDC.jpeg

What did you do up there for 2 days?
Visited the Museums, the Tirpitz Display, walked the cliff tops L and R, had a meal in the restaurant, a few drinks, viewed the midnight sun, took lots of photos , spoke with some Norwegians who were also staying in their campervan and walked to the local beach where tourists used to land before the road was built. There is a lot of history connected to the place.

Visited the Museums, the Tirpitz Display, walked the cliff tops L and R, had a meal in the restaurant, a few drinks, viewed the midnight sun, took lots of photos , spoke with some Norwegians who were also staying in their campervan and walked to the local beach where tourists used to land before the road was built. There is a lot of history connected to the place.
... and everyone on this forum were trying to track you on the nordkapp live cam?