Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

All Season or All Weather tyres

Thanks for the link… Although I’m even more confused, as it suggests that All Weather and All Season tyres are basically the same, but VW offer an All Season and an All Weather (which they suggest is better for snow than their All Season - VW UK confirmed before I selected the All Weather’s).

Apparently the All Weathers have the three peak symbol where as the All Seasons have a snowflake or say M + S (mud and snow, which aren’t acceptable in the winter months in Europe).

Although some members have stated that their All Seasons have the 3 peak symbol!

Anyway too late to change as my Cali is finally built!!! The dealer mentioned that it should be ready in early November... Ordered 12 February, so not too bad.

Ocean, 204, 4 motion, tow bar, Mojave B, Mohave B, sorry can’t say it… Champagne, that’s better and what I’ll be drinking when it arrives!
Problem seems to stem from (dare I say it) EU specified labelling to 'simplify' it.
I'd use the EU Label to define a tyre not any other description then read the manufacturers information as to what they designed it to do, to ascertain if it suits my individual criteria.

Good thinking

Back