Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

and apologies for absence,,,

Jen, this is turning out to be your marathon, and you are doing an inspiring job of running it. We'll see you at the winner's circle!

Not so much a marathon, more an Ultra :) Same approach, trepidation at the start, then optimism, then hitting the wall, grinding on, then sight of the finish ..... !

Dear Verity,

So lovely to hear from you, welcome back!

A bit of a Yo-Yo.

My appointment with the surgeon did not go as well as hoped. Further surgery now on the 5th and this time external on the most prominent part of my face so going to be looking a bit more battered.

Hey-ho, all is still good in the world. I will be running Goodwood 1/2 marathon the Sunday afterwards so I'm the lucky one!

I hope all is brilliantly good at your end!
Handsome is as handsome does, as we say in the Shire xxx

So sorry to read about all you’re going through GrannyJen but you sound fantastically positive about it all and I really hope that you conquer this as I’m sure you will. Looking forward to reading many more of your inspirational posts over the coming years...

So sorry to read about all you’re going through GrannyJen but you sound fantastically positive about it all and I really hope that you conquer this as I’m sure you will. Looking forward to reading many more of your inspirational posts over the coming years...

Thank you x

I will be a lot happier next Thursday when another lot of biopsies are done ..... I feel as though I am slowly disappearing through a modern equivalent of the night of the long surgical knives :D

will be thinking of you next week...

I've not wanted to intrude on what is a personal matter but I'd just like to say good luck next week GJ. I do hope you are keeping your spirits up.
Best wishes.

I've not wanted to intrude on what is a personal matter but I'd just like to say good luck next week GJ. I do hope you are keeping your spirits up.
Best wishes.

Thank you Borris xx

What will be will be. I just feel incredibly fortunate for all that have, the otherwise excellent health, first world medical facilities, plentiful food and clean water, even if rather too much is descending from the sky at present. :D

It is times like these that remind me of all what I have, including I may add, a huge loving family as well as a virtual one on here and elsewhere.

Thank you for your kind wishes xx

Back