Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Audio Upgrade (and dashcam) Installation

M

myvanrodney

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Hi All,

Any recommendations for very competent fitters in the south east England area please (preferably first hand experience)?

Thanks!

Hi All,

Any recommendations for very competent fitters in the south east England area please (preferably first hand experience)?

Thanks!
Might it make sense to be slightly more specific on location?

Here are two possibles all the same:

Might it make sense to be slightly more specific on location?

Here are two possibles all the same:

Hi,

Thanks for these.

Wasn't more specific because Im happy to travel.

Have you used these firms?

Hi,

Thanks for these.

Wasn't more specific because Im happy to travel.

Have you used these firms?

My son has uses the first one SatNav Systems twice - very happy - plus a search here should reassure as several forum member have posted favourably.

The second Vehlec fitted my dash cam last week: excellent.

Hi All,

Thanks!
I looked but went down the DIY route in the end, as fairly straightfoward.
Got excellent advice from @Absolut5 Audio ltd but they are probably to far from you.

These guys fitted a Toad Alarm to our old T4, and were very good:

Or go for an established Mobile fitter that comes to you.

I used Satnav Systems Uk Ltd Surbiton they supplied and fitted an updated radio/satnav in our van about 4 years ago. I paid for the engineer to come to me and fit on the drive, obviously knew his way around the van, worked methodically and not in a rush. Job done no damage or scratching to any surfaces everything refitted and no rattles or problems since.

I used Satnav Systems Uk Ltd Surbiton they supplied and fitted an updated radio/satnav in our van about 4 years ago. I paid for the engineer to come to me and fit on the drive, obviously knew his way around the van, worked methodically and not in a rush. Job done no damage or scratching to any surfaces everything refitted and no rattles or problems since.
music to my ears! thanks

Back