Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

August Bank Holiday / Summer Day Meet?

Blakey

Blakey

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi all,

Unconfirmed yet as we've not booked a campsite (we are always so last minute!) but we are planning to head down to the New Forest for the August bank holiday. Anyone else likely to be around that area and maybe meet up for a pub lunch one day?

Cheers
Blakey

Re: New Forest August Bank Holiday?

Hi Blakey, hope you and the family are well, we might be having a small meet on Hayling Island before the summer comes to a close, also will you be able to make the SMG meet/open day as its just round the corner from you?

We are at the Shrewsbury folk festival

Martin said:
Hi Blakey, hope you and the family are well, we might be having a small meet on Hayling Island before the summer comes to a close, also will you be able to make the SMG meet/open day as its just round the corner from you?

Sorry to hijack, when is the SMG open day ?

ymfb said:
Sorry to hijack, when is the SMG open day ?

About 8 months ago, I am sure they will have another one between now and COTF2014

Martin said:

I would be up for Hayling Island meet July or early August... bank holiday and we are in France. :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance

This thread is about 8 months old and it was referring to last year :lol: ... However several people at COTF said they would be interested in a day meet on Hayling Island beach in the summer with the option to wild camp over night as they now legally allow this on the seafront.

Shows my mind is going....I think i do recall seeing it now last year ;-) :doh