Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Fort William meet, 28-29 May 2016

sbmcd

sbmcd

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Sorry to say will not be able to make this weekend, hope the weather is kind to you all and there is enough breeze to keep the midge at bay.

Ewan

Ewan

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
That's a shame, Stuart, but thanks for letting us know.

Julian_Camper_Man

Julian_Camper_Man

VIP Member
Unfortunately we cannot make it sorry :(

Ewan

Ewan

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I'm just gearing up for this weekend. The forecast looks good despite today's drizzle. I'll be arriving just after lunch on Saturday.

Hope to see you all around 3pm in Homefield for an initial get-together - bring a chair, a drink and maybe also a favourite gizmo you'd like to show off (not counting your Cali, of course).

Tommy Gun

Tommy Gun

VW & BBQ Boy
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Very nice to see you all again, we had a great time. Fantastic weather & we loved the site.
(First time on a campsite for us...)

Thanks to Ewan for organising this, much appreciated.
Hopefully see everyone again next time, all the best.

Back to the grind now.... oh well :)

Cheers
Tom

Ewan

Ewan

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Thanks for a great weekend everyone. It was good to catch up with everyone again and meet a few new faces. Good company, a great meal, great campsite and as you can see, the weather was just superb.

Looking forward to Tommy's BBQ next time ;) I'll bring the gin ...

DSC_0006 (1).JPG
IMG_3501.JPG

IMG_3503.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG

Dottie

Dottie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Thanks Ewan, I enjoyed the gin, despite the midges! Fab photos. I was 'forced' to take some snaps of Glen Coe and the millpond by Kinlochleven when I passed early Monday morning. Hardly a soul about. A great weekend all round (must train Dottie not to bark!) :)
Back to the grind now and van is back in hospital for them to figure out the fix for code D7... So far., I believe I've had a new console and a new gear thing...not sure what they propose this week...soon have a new VW...as long as error D7 stops flashing, it's OK by me!