Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Autowatch Ghost Installer Warrington/St Helens/NW

F

Freddie197

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Grateful if anyone has recent experience of having a Ghost fitted in the Warrington/St Helens/Cheshire/Merseyside area. I have left a few emails/voicemails but no one wants my business it seems. Thanks in advance.

Freddie,

I've never had one fitted, but a detailer I use in Morecambe called Diamond Finish is an Autowatch installer. If they are as good at fitting the Ghosts as they are at detailing then they'll be excellent. I'd be visiting them if I needed one installing.

Grateful if anyone has recent experience of having a Ghost fitted in the Warrington/St Helens/Cheshire/Merseyside area. I have left a few emails/voicemails but no one wants my business it seems. Thanks in advance.
Be interested to hear how you get on as we are considering an installation, been looking at www.wirralcarcare.co.uk

Thanks all - just booked in with firm above - all good. Surprised by the lack of response from those emailed - their loss! Happy weekends !

Can I ask what the cost is? Can’t see it on the ghost site.

caliventures364847572.wordpress.com

£399
There may be discounts up to £50 out there but I had a limited window of time to get this done at work so don’t mind paying the extra for the sake of convenience

I have one installed and it does exactly what it’s supposed to do. No issues with it at all

Back