Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Being gassed

Or just someone who knows easy ways to get in. Some motorhomes of a certain brand you can literally lift a seal and breach the lock, in within seconds and silently. Would you even wake up if in deep sleep?

Don't get me wrong I won't sleep in french aires either.

If youre that worried this chap also in teh sun has a good solution. Won't matter if you're knocked out if they can't touch the door ;)

It's upsetting you are making fun of these poor people and making judgements , I hope nothing like this happens to you :(
Not making Fun, they are.
Having been an Anaesthetist for 40+ years if there was such an agent available that was safe for All ages and All sizes of people my job would have been so much easier.
It is physically impossible to anaesthetise people in a Camper/Caravan/Motorhome/House without leaving at least 50% of the occupants DEAD and the rest on Life Support. Even the Russians, who have tried it in hostage situations can’t do it.

It’s really is amazing if insurance companies payout.

People who believe this after having the scientific evidence explained, fall into the same category those who doubt global warming and vaccinations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are French villains getting the blame? It’s aliens.

Newspapers and social media has a lot to answer for. Too many are influenced by rubbish and seem to believe stories from totally unreliable sources. Time to get real and ignore the false news.

Why are French villains getting the blame? It’s aliens.

I agree it’s unfair on villains to narrow it down like that. The blame should apply evenly to the French.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Eileen I am not making fun of people who believe or say they have been gassed - Every year on every campervan and motorhome forum it comes up - It usually in the red tops or a friend of a friend met a man who's brother in law knows a family that was gas in their motor home. I am not changing holiday plans because of these rumors. I am with Mr. Trump on this one"fake news"

Aren't some California owners not gassed by their van itself?
Like cracked manifolds?