Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Belgium - T4 Help...

So... Finally I have some good news to share on what was becoming a seemingly never ending matter... Well, its done, sorted, after many, many emails, and a trip to show the van to 3 different Belgian authorities, we finally have a technical control certificate and hopefully the end of the matter... Only took 4 months! The van has basically been off the road in that time awaiting their decision... It was looking like they were going to make us replace the subframe, but common sense prevailed in the end!

...plus in other news, we just had a baby! A boy - expect many posts on how best to manage trips with a Cali and a new-born :D;)

Thanks for watching!

So the green monster :D will be spotted on the Belgian road soon?
Great stuff and congrats with your baby:thumb

Oh what a relief that must be. Common sense and the Belgian government do not always go hand in hand from my 3 years spent there (perhaps any Government actually........).

IMG_0337.JPG

For getting everything sorted and back on the road, and the new addition to the family. While they stay in one place it's easy it's when they start moving everything changes. I know, we've had 5 children.

Back in the game. :thumb

Excellent news. Just make sure he grows up to appreciate the '4'. :cheers

Back