• grey tent

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
brunodhoker

brunodhoker

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
We ordered a T6 ocean in the white/red.

The only thing I don't know what to chose is the color of the tent.
The red one looks realy gret from the outside, it matches the car also.

But I'm afraid color isn't the same after some years, and I' m curious what the effect is at the inside..?
Anyone experience with the red tent please ?

thx!
Bruno

for me would depend on van colour

Welcome on your first post.
....you do mean the roof canvas ....tent ?
Beware on this ( mainly) UK forum not everyone is familiar with the options we have on the mainland;)
The two-tone does not (yet?) comes in the RHD.

Yes, I mean the roof canvas. These are the color options:
And as a color, this is the exact car we ordered.

RED:
den-vw-california-gibt-es-nun-auch-mit-farbigem-balg-am-aufstelldach-und-optionaler-bicolorlackierun_779193_.jpg

GREY:

CroppedImage420320-DSC-2360.JPG

Welcome to the forum. A lovely looking Cali. You "Europeans" certainly get some good options.

I personally like it in the red :thumb

IMHO - I think it looks great with the two tone van. Hotel California is correct we don't get the two tone option in the UK, but I think we can choose tent colour - I do wonder if you ordered a full red van plus the red tent it might look a bit too much, and a slight difference in colour would be a problem, but in a two tone van I don't thank that would be a problem as the white seperates it.

on those pictures above think the RED is a must looks great

Looks great in red. Shouldn't fade as it spends most of it's life folded up!

Although you won't be doing any stealth camping .. ;)

You could always do what a friend of mine did with his red motorcycle jacket; he touched it up with a felt tip pen :D

OK just one observation - if the colour of the roof is white, then it may look a little stripy looking at it from behind - red lower body, white upper body, red bellows, white roof. I'd go with the standard grey I think.

RED:
den-vw-california-gibt-es-nun-auch-mit-farbigem-balg-am-aufstelldach-und-optionaler-bicolorlackierun_779193_.jpg

GREY:

CroppedImage420320-DSC-2360.JPG

Hi Bruno
The red canvas is very striking but I wonder if after a few year use the red would start to fade and not look so bright. That might hurt your resale value?

Something not quite right with the photo of the van with the red bellows, is the sliding door on the LH side (UK near side)?? Puzzling

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It has got to be the RED ONE with a red cali topper which will help to protect the colour on the bellows that's what I would do lol :thumb

Something not quite right with the photo of the van with the red bellows, is the sliding door on the LH side (UK near side)?? Puzzling

Photo is flipped, look at the number plate :D

That looks sooooo cool...!!!

RED:

GREY:

The photo has been flipped - look at the numberplate

Looks like the one with the red bellows is a German vehicle...H on the number plate designates Hannover..therefore sliding door on left side.
The other picture is from an article showing the red and white paint combination on a vehicle in New Zealand where they also have right hand drive.

Back