Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Best place for a deal on a Cali?

We have twop unregistered California's in stock at present. One blue and one black. The blue one is sitting in our showroom waiting for a new home.

We can also deliver nationwide :thumb

Give Hugh a call if of interest.

cheers

Stu said:
Bargain. :barmy

Brand new or Ex Demo??
A month in the showroom with a couple of hundred miles on the clock.
Looking forward to hitting the road......

If you don't mind LHD look at the german site mobile.de there are hundreds for sale and with the pound getting stronger against the euro there could be a good saving if you deduced the german vat convert to sterling and add the Uk vat you can still save about 10k on Uk RRP on a DSG 4 motion and they are in stock I know what I will be doing

If you can wait till the winter, theres always plenty more variety of used vehicles available.

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
I've got a few 2012 Cali's up for sale soon, and one 2011. Both manual and DSG :thumb

Keep me posted Oli, we may well be in the market for one of your ex hire vehicles.

Bjohnson said:
BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
I've got a few 2012 Cali's up for sale soon, and one 2011. Both manual and DSG :thumb

Keep me posted Oli, we may well be in the market for one of your ex hire vehicles.

Will do. We have a 140 manual up for sale 1st sept. fully loaded.

180's will be available late October, early November, both manual and auto.

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
Bjohnson said:
BMVS-Camper-Hire said:

Will do. We have a 140 manual up for sale 1st sept. fully loaded.

180's will be available late October, early November, both manual and auto.

Thanks Oli.

We'll be after a 180 DSG, have a preferred list of options in mind, but let me know when one of those comes up

Cheers

If you message me your options, I will let you know what I have that match

Back