Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bicycle Rack

I tried SGS struts and they didn't work so would be interested if you hear back from camperwagen and he still sells them.

I tried SGS struts and they didn't work so would be interested if you hear back from camperwagen and he still sells them.

Haven't heard back through the t4forum but dug out his email address from the previous transaction so will reply to this thread again if I hear any more in response to my email.

Hi I'm the chap of t4 forum ( camperwagen ) I do a few types of upgraded tailgate struts or struts for any thing else in black or stainless steel if done i have done 1400 and 1500 nm. For California's before if you go a lot over that you may find it hard to close with no bikes on

Hi camperwagen...do you have contact details so I can speak to you and order some please.

Hi I'm the chap of t4 forum ( camperwagen ) I do a few types of upgraded tailgate struts or struts for any thing else in black or stainless steel if done i have done 1400 and 1500 nm. For California's before if you go a lot over that you may find it hard to close with no bikes on
Hi, can we have details of how to buy your 1400N struts
I have 3 light bike so and my Cali 1250 just don't work,,, they are ok with two bikes

I know this an old tread, but anyone end up using these 1400N struts?

Back